Property Company of Friends (ProFriends)

Property Company of Friends (ProFriends) Employee Reviews

Philippines71 reviews

Great people and place.

Great internship experience that gave me opportunity to learn first hand IT Technical Support when it comes to dealing with executive meetings, employees and engineers.

Fun workplace, more incentives and overtime pay

I'm a former Documentation Associate at PCFI, my boss is not limited in giving incentives to us. You always get what you work for. Company is very generous in terms of salary and benefits. Very good company to start.

Poor management

Before happiness, with new management,sadness. Load of work doesn't match the salary. The bosses are literally act like boss not leaders. May are resigning already but still they don't realize that they are the problem

Productive workplace

Bosses are good.Salary is fair enough but salary increase is... Nevermind.Management always change their approach to attain the goal...............mmm

Pros

Teamwork

Cons

Dami sipsip

Has a productive mentors

For me, Employee has a career path, the mentors are productive, they guide well their employees. The benefits are impressive also with annual salary increases.

Pros

with HMO, compressed work schedule

no work and life balance

never increase your salary after 7 years of employment, they only issued uniform once in every 4 years, no benefits at all, no company outing if you or your department want to have fun during your rest day you have to contribute for the activities

Pros

Cons

long hours, no company outing, no issued company uniform for almost 4 years

Stressful low salary no job assurance

stressful and low salarywhen there is a problem it is always your fault though the problem is not you no support from the head and doesnt care for the safety of engineers and workers. They dont give value to anyone

Pros

on time salary

Cons

low salary

Incoordination from engineeeing department

Pros: Free food every meeting, good salary, shuttle service, 5 days work onlyCons: Difficult to coordinate with the other department such as engineering department.

Pros

Free food every meeting, good salary, shuttle service, 5 days work only

Cons

Difficult to coordinate with the other department

after the stressfull month end time of bonding

All employees are dedicated to their work, stressfull in an audit sometimes. Long hours working most especially month and audit report. Easy to be with all my staffs. Also we treated us as a family.

Accomodating staff

Very helpfull their traninngs,that can give us smart and how to deal a clients.Many more projects open for sale to generate more sales and to hit our qouta.and it also help for the agents to make sales and to receive commissions.

Jobs at Property Company of Friends (ProFriends)

See more jobs

Heavy workload but high learning curve

I was hired as the Legal Documentation Head. At first, my task was to draft pleadings and review all the legal documents of the company. But due to the lack of lawyers, I was also tasked to handle the litigation department of the company.

Great environment

I have a great time working with this company. I just don't see myself growing and developing. But besides all that, the members of the company are friendly.

Property Company of Friends

I missed my co-worker in Property Company of Friends, we are working together everyday, and we never feel that we are stress because of the work load we have. We enjoy the day that we are working together

Benefits are good

The benefits are good but the company has lack of manpower. A lots of workload but due to large amount of clients were having a diffculty in terms of addressing there concern immediately.

Productive Workplace

I've learned that sense of family is important in workplace. Being able to work with colleagues that are considerate and helpful helps me to be productive and kinder.

productive

Work load is okay!!!! just far from where i leave maybe the reason why i dont have work and life balance i tend to spend most of the time in commuting

Its fun because we have employees engagement activities

Its good to work there but my problem was its too far from my house like 3hours travel back and forth. Now the benefits is they have 2 days off, before only 1 day.

fun workplace

it is a fun workplace. i have socialization with different kinds of people plus company added me knowledge especially on microsoft excel and to boost in coordinating with others

Overall good.

Good and relax. Though less compensated. Working environmemt is good, funny and friendly. In my case, department manager do not motivate her peers and employees.

family centered company

family centered company good people and management low benefits for the employee low possibility for promotion low possibility for salary increase themost enjoyable is that your co employees are just like your friends or Barkada and your supervisor is just like you second mother/father in work

Pros

good people and management

Cons

low salary and benefits for employees

Fun working with Workmates, Works are Distributed Properly

Profriends is an open community, a workplace which is good for employees who seek a good work life balance - depends on the group where you belong.Profriends is now creating a more employee friendly community in which they think and consolidate ideas that will improve their employees morale and productivity

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Property Company of Friends (ProFriends). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Property Company of Friends (ProFriends) in popular locations

• Property Company of Friends (ProFriends)
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?