Propelrr

Propelrr

Propelrr Employee Review

Offers Leadership Trainings

I've been to a series of Leadership seminars and trainings for Team Leaders.Propelrr doesn't just challenge you to excel/improve in your technical skills. If they see you have the aptitude to lead, the management makes sure you get adequate exposure, trainings, and workshops to hone your leadership skills.I am equally excited and challenged to take on leadership roles here in Propelrr

Pros

Free Trainings and Certifications!

Cons

5.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same location

A lot of opportunities to learn and to make the most out of your strengths.

Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.Working with Propelrr for almost a decade already, I can say that the journey was not easy, but being with the team made it all worth it.I also particularly liked how the management continuously supports the team during the pandemic by giving internet allowances and fostering a seamless work process even with a full-time work from home set up.

Pros

Culture, benefits and overall company stability
Same location

Offers leadership trainings to help you lead the pack.

It is quite challenging to lead a team with various expertise, sometimes opposing views but the leadership programs and coaching sessions provided by the company helps me. The consistency of the programs and coachign session is something to be worked on but having attended a few sessions helped me understand my role, my team members, and our common objective as a team and as an oragnization.Great team members, very supportive.Supportive and admirable BUH and management. Sharing of ideas are encouraged.Transparent operations.
Same location

Entry-level Pay is competitive plus allowances!

As a fresh graduate and as an inexperienced writer, I did not expect a competitive salary from any employer but Propelrr is kind enough to offer a competitive compensation package: salary, allowances (internet allowance FTW!), benefits and HMO coverage upon regularization. I asked about mental health programs and they are working with an organization to help the team cope up. I have very little interaction with the team members but they look and sound cool and accommodating. Looking forward to working and growing with them!

Pros

Compensation Package

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Propelrr. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Propelrr Reviews by Location

Learn about Propelrr in popular locations

• Propelrr