Procter & Gamble

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Philippines128 reviews

Found 128 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,884 reviews

Firm purpose, values, and principles

Culture is awesome because people always strive to do the right thing. If you are very competitive and can work well under pressure, you will thrive here.

Pros

Competitive salary, fun global projects

Cons

Long hours, it can eat up your life

Good company with lots of learning opportunities

Great learning environment. Full ownership of your section. Pays well. Full of smart people.Amount of work that needs to be done can sometimes be overwhelming.

Get ready to work your life away

The people are very accomodating. However, the job itself really drains you out. There is a monthly performance review with the manager of your manager.

Pros

Great compensation and benefits

Cons

Long hours, no worklife balance, demanding deadlines

Productive and fun engaging customers

I enjoyed the job, especially on dealing with the customers. Working with reports and inventory of the products are such a wonderful job for me, Coz I do love paper works. Coordinators are very awesome. Promodiser and coordinators help each others to seek new promos or techniques to be used in reaching higher sales.

Pros

More benefits

Cons

Learning and having fun at the same time.

Heavy on personal and career development training programs. Employee activities abound that develop teamwork and productivity. Family and work balance is always center.

Pros

Better salary and career development

Very good company.

the right place to work with lots of benifits .Given you a chance to level up your career. Management are visible to guide you all the times.. Your safety and your health are prioritize by the management. Managers have there management training. To work at Procter and Gamble is a continuing education..they offer lots of training and seminar.

Pros

salary, benifits and training.

Cons

Not for the faint of heart

Extremely competitive culture where you really have to fight for what you want. Not that collaborative but quite individualistic for the brand team because you're force ranked against each other. Bosses aren't really there to guide you so need to know how to do everything by yourself.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Competitive culture, long hours

Great values and operates with integrity

The workplace is very professional and the people are very respectful of one another. The environment is competitive, and the company makes an effort to ensure employees continue to grow. The leadership training - both situational and thought leadership are best in class as well.

In this time of pandemic,our agency,Virmar Manpower Services Corp and distributor onyata distribution corp.

The company or agency must priorities there employee first and foremost but still no follow up, actions on our 13th month, 5k from DOLE.We're doing our job even its dangerous for us and to our family. We are seeking help to give us what we deserve as frontliners..

Safety Practices and Management Supervision

Not all it’s safety measures in operating the machines are being practiced as some employees experienced being victims of chemical burn on skin surfaces. Some immediate superior or manager allow their subordinates to operate defective machines which can be considered unfair labor practices. Hope senior officers should interview employees to hear their grievances over over practices in the work place. Some managers are even bad example of being rumor-

productive, and a fun pace work, competitive

competitive , challenging, fast moving items. good company. on time salary. good team leaders , managers and supervisors.and continous improvement for the systematic wAy towards work

Productive and fun experience

I have been working at Procter & Gamble full-time for less than a year Pros Flexi time to ensure the work-life balance of the employees Cons Its location is quite harder to find. Advice to Management Continue being a successful company

Personal experience

It really gives me a lot of knowledge and experience, though at first I'm not yet familiar with the job, they really trained me so well till I became professional.

Good Place to Work

good culture and benefits, a long term job that you will be secured for the future. Values Integrity, safety and quality in everything that you do. The team is fun and balances the work and life in a healthy and good way

Productive and fun place

Productive when it comes to work,very determined for my goals and optimistic kind of person,helping my collegue helps my being inspired to work every day..facing different people at work helps me become more confident.

Work life and balance are encouraged

Continuous growth in terms of technical skills and communication skills. Work, life and balance are being encouraged. Processes are well aligned and planned all throughout the whole organization.

Production

I always serious at work and focus to my job. when I inside the warehouse I always strict to my co-worker. no time for playing just I'm doing my job inside the warehouse. and I learned a lot of things like inventory, packaging, scanner and mover. and also the cleanliness of the area.

Productive at work

I found it very competitive in sales industry for some reason, in terms of making big sales in the market. Now, I'm looking forward to contribute my knowledge.

Good exprience

An experience For a job seeker .i learn a lot ...Its more on merchandising ,promoting ,sales talking ,and costumer servicing ................... . ...

tbd

Working with Procter and Gamble Philippines gave me a lot of opportunity to develop and grow professionally and personally. I have had different roles and worked with different people for the more than 9 years.

Secured Job.

Good salary and benefits. Humane culture. HR presence is observe. They help the community by giving presents to schools, orphanage, and planting trees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits