Procter & Gamble
Information from Procter & Gamble:

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Philippines120 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is very professional and the people are very respectful of one another. The environment is competitive, and the company makes an effort to ensure employees continue to grow. The leadership training - both situational and thought leadership are best in class as well.
Salary / Benefits
Extremely competitive culture where you really have to fight for what you want. Not that collaborative but quite individualistic for the brand team because you're force ranked against each other. Bosses aren't really there to guide you so need to know how to do everything by yourself.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Competitive culture, long hours
Salary / Benefits
The company or agency must priorities there employee first and foremost but still no follow up, actions on our 13th month, 5k from DOLE.We're doing our job even its dangerous for us and to our family. We are seeking help to give us what we deserve as frontliners..
Salary / Benefits
Not all it’s safety measures in operating the machines are being practiced as some employees experienced being victims of chemical burn on skin surfaces. Some immediate superior or manager allow their subordinates to operate defective machines which can be considered unfair labor practices. Hope senior officers should interview
employees to hear their grievances over over practices in the work place. Some managers are even bad example of being rumor-
Salary / Benefits
competitive , challenging, fast moving items. good company. on time salary. good team leaders , managers and supervisors.and continous improvement for the systematic wAy towards work
I have been working at Procter & Gamble full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexi time to ensure the work-life balance of the employees

Cons

Its location is quite harder to find.

Advice to Management

Continue being a successful company
Salary / Benefits
It really gives me a lot of knowledge and experience, though at first I'm not yet familiar with the job, they really trained me so well till I became professional.
Salary / Benefits
good culture and benefits, a long term job that you will be secured for the future. Values Integrity, safety and quality in everything that you do. The team is fun and balances the work and life in a healthy and good way
Salary / Benefits
Productive when it comes to work,very determined for my goals and optimistic kind of person,helping my collegue helps my being inspired to work every day..facing different people at work helps me become more confident.
Salary / Benefits
Continuous growth in terms of technical skills and communication skills. Work, life and balance are being encouraged. Processes are well aligned and planned all throughout the whole organization.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Procter & Gamble?
Salary / Benefits
I always serious at work and focus to my job. when I inside the warehouse I always strict to my co-worker. no time for playing just I'm doing my job inside the warehouse. and I learned a lot of things like inventory, packaging, scanner and mover. and also the cleanliness of the area.
Salary / Benefits
I found it very competitive in sales industry for some reason, in terms of making big sales in the market. Now, I'm looking forward to contribute my knowledge.
Salary / Benefits
An experience For a job seeker .i learn a lot ...Its more on merchandising ,promoting ,sales talking ,and costumer servicing ................... . ...
Salary / Benefits
Working with Procter and Gamble Philippines gave me a lot of opportunity to develop and grow professionally and personally. I have had different roles and worked with different people for the more than 9 years.
Salary / Benefits
Good salary and benefits. Humane culture. HR presence is observe. They help the community by giving presents to schools, orphanage, and planting trees.
Salary / Benefits
As a part of agency of course not in all satisfied because of lack of benefits but this job has a great experience to develop my skill and to challenge my knowledge.
Salary / Benefits
overall great company with a few caveats:

Pros:

-career planning

-good benefit structure

-good training

-structured environment

Cons:

-trained to be managers thus difficulty finding jobs outside

-work-life balance for some roles

-very political
Salary / Benefits
I love my boss and my coworkers. I learned a lot from them. they are friendly and patient. They encouraged me to improve myself and achieve my studying in school.
Pros
happy
Cons
vacation is short
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to work in the field as a salesman.
how to attract the customer so that they will come and buy again.

management is good with a good benefits.

fun and challenging because i assign in different places.
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
You need to be hardworking.You must know how to balance your time.You need to be optimistic always in order for you to hit your quota.The workplace is nice.Sometimes you feel pressure because you are in the field of sales.You need to be patient always in dealing with the owner of the store.Even it was really hard to be in the field of sales, you need to exert more effort to hit your quota and your boss will realize that you are doing your very best and hardworking in the work.
Salary / Benefits
P&G's processes are very defined and standardized globally. Pay and benefits are also very good. Employees uphold highest standard of professional behavior. sometimes though the drive for efficiency and cost savings can truly impact an individual's work load.
Pros
offers one of the best compensation packages.
Cons
workload might affect work life balance
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2