Probe Group

Probe Group Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines33 reviews

Clear
2.6Salary & Benefits

Company that has real-time salary pay-out

The company is really good when it comes to crediting salary every payday. If there are any disputes (due to real-time processing that causes some incentives, OTs or allowances to be disputed), you can coordinate with your circle leader and the dispute will be processed on the next cut-off but that is fine because you will still receive your whole pay for the cut-off, it is just the incentives or allowances and OTs that are possible to be disputed.The company also allows immediate resignation.

Totally have fun but the salary is not good. But it's good to try this and have a journey with them. The account is not stressful and everything so it's still fun.

Great colleagues and company culture

Colleagues are nice and helpful. The OMs and managers are helpful. However the real problem are the disputes every cut off which made me decide to leave the company. But overall, Probe is a good company to work with. I would still recommend Probe.

Pros

Company culture and great colleagues and managers

Cons

Never ending salary disputes

fun workplace

This company is a fun place to work with. You get along with the employees and the account is easy. And the SMEs and TLs are very approachable specially when you have a question in regards to process.. The account is not toxic as well. the problem with this company is the management itself. Every payday there is always a dispute in the salary and the HR peeps here do not reply to the emails from their employees. It will took a several follow emails before they could respond.

Terrible, underpaid and abused

They treat people like they are animals. That's the gist of this company. We are paid so little we can barely pay bills, and what little we have left over goes towards buying a loaf of bread to support our family. This is all we are eating. Bread, we are dying, no medical because no money, no food because no money and they want us to work overtime for free.

Pros

Nothing, at all.

Cons

Everything negative you can think of

Awesome company with great benefits

They have good management. There's healthy competition between workmates. When you have a concern/question, you know that you can approach any TL or supervisor. They're all friendly and supportive. I really enjoyed working for this company. The hardest part of this job I would say is the shifting schedule. This is just for me personally but it's not much of a difficulty after adjusting.

Pros

Great benefits, regular bonuses, great work environment

Cons

My account closed

Think Twice Before Joining.

Poor HR Management in Probe Group Philippines. Especially now during the Covid19 issue. Was no work no pay. Not only me, there are other teams that was in no work no pay too. Lack of concern. Lack of communication. Low salary and benefits.

Probe Group Philippines-Culture is not Good. Low Salary. Low Benefits.

I am assigned in Probe Group Philippines in Philplans, so my review is only for them (PPI). Never felt the concern of Management(HR dept) during the Covid19 pandemic. There were very poor communication and transparency. The culture was not great either, or even close to being good due to gossips and politics is prevalent. Low salary. Low benefits.

Not Pro Employee / Profit first before People /Culture of Gossip and Politics

Probe Group Philippines Inc - does not have much benefits, low salary package Poor Management Decisions especially during the Covid 19 Pandemic. Lack of Transparency. Poor communication from Local Management (eg HR Head). Lack of concern to people. Poor overall culture. The system inside needs to be improved. They had been in the PH for years already and yet it's like a start up company that needs a lot of improvement

Fun Workplace and very productive

Good company and very generous ,management are very accommodating and good benefits, very nice site and very nice people easy to approach and all are friend.

Company is okay for beginners

I worked in their Makati site for collections. Workload is not heavy, coworkers are okay. Each campaign has different incentives and salary. You all have the same salary whether you have experience or not.

Productive and fun work place

It's one of the best companies that I have joined. The people, environment and compensation are good. I loved working in this company. They have a competitive salary.

Probe

I need career growth. I worked with the company for almost 3 yrs and no growth yet. If you made a mistake its a big deal however if you did a great job, they just ignore. And Salary is not competitive. The work that Im doing is not paid off.

This company have a friendly environment.The management is great

This is such a small company that provides good compensation to their employees..most the the employee had a chance to experience career growth easily since this is a new account.environment is friendly..superiors are aproachable.

Pros

Free lunch while on training

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Probe Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits