Probe Group

Probe Group Employee Reviews

Philippines28 reviews

Smart and Talented Colleagues

I feel like I always learn something, every day from the people I work with. The best office location.Great culture. Friendly competition. Less Stress. Attractive incentives when the site passes all metrices.

Pros

Attractive Pay, Life-Work Balance, Less Stress

Cons

Pay Disputes, Filing of Leaves

I do enjoy my time in Probe because of my co-workers are really cooperative and competitive in a healthy way. The management and staff are rrsponsive to the employees concern.

Terrible, underpaid and abused

They treat people like they are animals. That's the gist of this company. We are paid so little we can barely pay bills, and what little we have left over goes towards buying a loaf of bread to support our family. This is all we are eating. Bread, we are dying, no medical because no money, no food because no money and they want us to work overtime for free.

Pros

Nothing, at all.

Cons

Everything negative you can think of

Awesome company with great benefits

They have good management. There's healthy competition between workmates. When you have a concern/question, you know that you can approach any TL or supervisor. They're all friendly and supportive. I really enjoyed working for this company. The hardest part of this job I would say is the shifting schedule. This is just for me personally but it's not much of a difficulty after adjusting.

Pros

Great benefits, regular bonuses, great work environment

Cons

My account closed

the company is a total joke

the company can offer good employee benefits but the people behind the management are a freaking jokethere are no proper support for employees working from hometrainer didn't care if we are ready for nesting or not HR PROCESSING YOUR FINAL PAY promised 30-45 days AND ITS BEEN 2 MONTHSavoid this company at all cost

Pros

Cons

low pay, hr process is slow

Underpaid

Not a place for tenured, impossible score to achieve, politivs, favoritsm, awardees are are favorites employees, no chance for growth if the leaders and management don't feel you.

Pros

Overload work

Cons

underpaid

Think Twice Before Joining.

Poor HR Management in Probe Group Philippines. Especially now during the Covid19 issue. Was no work no pay. Not only me, there are other teams that was in no work no pay too. Lack of concern. Lack of communication. Low salary and benefits.

excellent

The company is in fairly relationships towards there employee.They listen to all the inquiries.. They manage to handle all the concerns. The boss is so kind.

Probe Group Philippines-Culture is not Good. Low Salary. Low Benefits.

I am assigned in Probe Group Philippines in Philplans, so my review is only for them (PPI). Never felt the concern of Management(HR dept) during the Covid19 pandemic. There were very poor communication and transparency. The culture was not great either, or even close to being good due to gossips and politics is prevalent. Low salary. Low benefits.

Not Pro Employee / Profit first before People /Culture of Gossip and Politics

Probe Group Philippines Inc - does not have much benefits, low salary package Poor Management Decisions especially during the Covid 19 Pandemic. Lack of Transparency. Poor communication from Local Management (eg HR Head). Lack of concern to people. Poor overall culture. The system inside needs to be improved. They had been in the PH for years already and yet it's like a start up company that needs a lot of improvement

Relaxed environment

Id rather not comment on my previous company. They have helped me but for personal reasons that is why im looking for a new job. They do offer a relaxed environment.

Good workplace and fun training.. AU people are very friendly and approaching..

Easy account if your work hard on it.. 👍. 🤑. 🤔. AU people are very friendly and approaching.. Higher level supports are friendly and easy to get along with

Fun Workplace and very productive

Good company and very generous ,management are very accommodating and good benefits, very nice site and very nice people easy to approach and all are friend.

Collecting payments via-phone through Credit Card.

Getting customers credit card information as a mode of payment from customers bill. Escalating customers issue and transferring to the correct department.

Company is okay for beginners

I worked in their Makati site for collections. Workload is not heavy, coworkers are okay. Each campaign has different incentives and salary. You all have the same salary whether you have experience or not.

productive, not really stressful

it's not a typical bpo job. workplace is cool the hardest part of the job is whenever there are unplanned outages, we usually get hundreds or sometimes thousands of calls. the most enjoyable part is you get were able to help the customer with there concerns.

Productive and fun work place

It's one of the best companies that I have joined. The people, environment and compensation are good. I loved working in this company. They have a competitive salary.

Productive and fun work

Probe has the best to work place because the company is very understanding and they will priorities the employees. I've been working here for almost a year but I'm happy that I belong here

Probe

I need career growth. I worked with the company for almost 3 yrs and no growth yet. If you made a mistake its a big deal however if you did a great job, they just ignore. And Salary is not competitive. The work that Im doing is not paid off.

Fun and learning experience

Working with Probe Group Philippines was a great experience. I had so much fun because we're like one big happy family. Everyday is a learning experience. I encountered different challenges and that made me grow as an employee and as a person because I was able to learn on how to find a resolution.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Productive and fun environment

I started in Probe as customer executive then I got promoted as Quality Analyst then promoted again as Team Leader/supervisor. Now I have 11 agents in my team. My daily task is to coach them to provide strategies, to help them and evaluate their performance. I also update them with their daily stats. As a team leader I really learn a lot. I need to be a role ,model to the team for them to respect and obey me. I used to see myself to them when I was an agent. Meeting my daily goal, be more focus with my work, now I need to think of some strategy to boost them to go to work daily to avoid tardiness. They have responsibility and so am I. I need to guide them . My agents are my children at work. Whatever their stats it will be my stats too as a leader. I'm a goal oriented person. I am always giving my best to have a good result at the end of the day. Hardest part of my job is to explain to our client the reason why we sometimes we are not meeting our goal, but the most enjoyable part is to see m team smiling and inspired to go to work

Pros

I usually buy cake if someone in my team celebrate's birthday

Cons

not meeting our goal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Probe Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Salary / Benefits