Probe Group

Probe Group Employee Reviews

Philippines32 reviews

Workplace

I love having dayshift with Probe. You need to be good on your attendance. For you to be notice you need to be close to the officers and just dont talk back with them then surely they will love you 😉 I enjoyed working with my wave mates until everyone just disappered LOL

Great colleagues and company culture

Colleagues are nice and helpful. The OMs and managers are helpful. However the real problem are the disputes every cut off which made me decide to leave the company. But overall, Probe is a good company to work with. I would still recommend Probe.

Pros

Company culture and great colleagues and managers

Cons

Never ending salary disputes

fun workplace

This company is a fun place to work with. You get along with the employees and the account is easy. And the SMEs and TLs are very approachable specially when you have a question in regards to process.. The account is not toxic as well. the problem with this company is the management itself. Every payday there is always a dispute in the salary and the HR peeps here do not reply to the emails from their employees. It will took a several follow emails before they could respond.

Fun and friendly

I love working in this company, I have never been so happy with my job. All of the employees are approachable. This account is not stressful plus the dayshift schedule really helped me become more productive.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

I do enjoy my time in Probe because of my co-workers are really cooperative and competitive in a healthy way. The management and staff are rrsponsive to the employees concern.

Terrible, underpaid and abused

They treat people like they are animals. That's the gist of this company. We are paid so little we can barely pay bills, and what little we have left over goes towards buying a loaf of bread to support our family. This is all we are eating. Bread, we are dying, no medical because no money, no food because no money and they want us to work overtime for free.

Pros

Nothing, at all.

Cons

Everything negative you can think of

Awesome company with great benefits

They have good management. There's healthy competition between workmates. When you have a concern/question, you know that you can approach any TL or supervisor. They're all friendly and supportive. I really enjoyed working for this company. The hardest part of this job I would say is the shifting schedule. This is just for me personally but it's not much of a difficulty after adjusting.

Pros

Great benefits, regular bonuses, great work environment

Cons

My account closed

Smart and Talented Colleagues

I feel like I always learn something, every day from the people I work with. The best office location.Great culture. Friendly competition. Less Stress. Attractive incentives when the site passes all metrices.

Pros

Attractive Pay, Life-Work Balance, Less Stress

Cons

Pay Disputes, Filing of Leaves

the company is a total joke

the company can offer good employee benefits but the people behind the management are a freaking jokethere are no proper support for employees working from hometrainer didn't care if we are ready for nesting or not HR PROCESSING YOUR FINAL PAY promised 30-45 days AND ITS BEEN 2 MONTHSavoid this company at all cost

Pros

Cons

low pay, hr process is slow

Underpaid

Not a place for tenured, impossible score to achieve, politivs, favoritsm, awardees are are favorites employees, no chance for growth if the leaders and management don't feel you.

Pros

Overload work

Cons

underpaid

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Probe Group?

Think Twice Before Joining.

Poor HR Management in Probe Group Philippines. Especially now during the Covid19 issue. Was no work no pay. Not only me, there are other teams that was in no work no pay too. Lack of concern. Lack of communication. Low salary and benefits.

excellent

The company is in fairly relationships towards there employee.They listen to all the inquiries.. They manage to handle all the concerns. The boss is so kind.

Probe Group Philippines-Culture is not Good. Low Salary. Low Benefits.

I am assigned in Probe Group Philippines in Philplans, so my review is only for them (PPI). Never felt the concern of Management(HR dept) during the Covid19 pandemic. There were very poor communication and transparency. The culture was not great either, or even close to being good due to gossips and politics is prevalent. Low salary. Low benefits.

Not Pro Employee / Profit first before People /Culture of Gossip and Politics

Probe Group Philippines Inc - does not have much benefits, low salary package Poor Management Decisions especially during the Covid 19 Pandemic. Lack of Transparency. Poor communication from Local Management (eg HR Head). Lack of concern to people. Poor overall culture. The system inside needs to be improved. They had been in the PH for years already and yet it's like a start up company that needs a lot of improvement

Relaxed environment

Id rather not comment on my previous company. They have helped me but for personal reasons that is why im looking for a new job. They do offer a relaxed environment.

Good workplace and fun training.. AU people are very friendly and approaching..

Easy account if your work hard on it.. 👍. 🤑. 🤔. AU people are very friendly and approaching.. Higher level supports are friendly and easy to get along with

Fun Workplace and very productive

Good company and very generous ,management are very accommodating and good benefits, very nice site and very nice people easy to approach and all are friend.

Collecting payments via-phone through Credit Card.

Getting customers credit card information as a mode of payment from customers bill. Escalating customers issue and transferring to the correct department.

Company is okay for beginners

I worked in their Makati site for collections. Workload is not heavy, coworkers are okay. Each campaign has different incentives and salary. You all have the same salary whether you have experience or not.

productive, not really stressful

it's not a typical bpo job. workplace is cool the hardest part of the job is whenever there are unplanned outages, we usually get hundreds or sometimes thousands of calls. the most enjoyable part is you get were able to help the customer with there concerns.

Productive and fun work place

It's one of the best companies that I have joined. The people, environment and compensation are good. I loved working in this company. They have a competitive salary.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Probe Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits