Pro-Excel Property Managers, Inc

Pro-Excel Property Managers, Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines11 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Superiors are happy to be with but not enough orientation. It is better if they will place their interns depending on their field. Add reinforcements and provide documents that the schools require.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of things especially in programming and trouble shooting computer problems. They provide me the different tools to use like computers, laptops and many more.
Salary / Benefits
Mismanagement from the managers. Difficult to avail of rights ike sick leave etc. Long hours of work. No teambuilding like other companies. No consideration.
Salary / Benefits
Various tasks to handle in the organization with less support from the Company. Working days until Saturday with no additional pay. Limited supplies from the head office. After the management has changed, monthly meetings with the Vice President was eliminated.
Pros
Healthcare, vacation and sick leaves
Cons
Working hours
Salary / Benefits
They expect that work are perfectly done despite of no proper turn over to the new employee. Also, if your workmates doesn't came to work, you are required to take over to their tasks which is unfair because that is not what you signed in the contract. Internal management is not efficient, receives many complaints especially in sites.
Cons
Saturdays
Salary / Benefits
Working with PPMI is a very good experience because I was able to handle almost all tasks related in accounting. Also, all my colleagues are easy and fun to work with.
Pros
Paid leaves
Salary / Benefits
Pro-Excel believed in my capabilities as a Manager for 2 Years.
Been assigned to 3 different Projects but was able to easily adapt the measures to excel in the Project. Looking for a different line of job apart from Property Management
Pros
Good location/ near to where I live
Cons
Work on Saturdays
Salary / Benefits
For the past two years in this company, I have learned quite a lot of things that are related to my course. The first project I handled is pretty big so my hands are always full in terms of day to day work. Overtime is almost a must because there are days when all I do is answer calls and reply to emails. Your daily workload actually depends on the size of the project and the accuracy of the reports. My colleagues are always willing to teach me, as well as my supervisors. The hardest part of the job, I have to say, is communicating with the clients, especially those who are not knowledgeable with accounting and finance.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work , routinary. I have learned to deal with my clients complaint and pacify their concerns. Management is good but level of growth wa quite slow.
Salary / Benefits
Property Management is a tough job but I enjoy it a lot, especially when you are getting so much support from your company. Generally, I am okay with ProExcel except that I have to pay for my family's Health Cards.
Pros
Wellness Program
Cons
Paid HMO
Salary / Benefits
My job as leasing officer is full of challenging events but fulfilling, Day to day basis looking for clients, monitor contract ending and check all units ,If tenants have complaints with whatever problems in their unit I am always there to assist them.The hardest part is when the problem is beyond your responsibility but with the 3rd party. I love my co workers they become my friends. Management will let you handle as many project you can handle ,sometimes overwhelming
Pros
I learned to be Flexible and hardworking
Cons
Burned out and no focus when the numbers of units are too much to handle