PRINCESA GARDEN ISLAND RESORT AND SPA

PRINCESA GARDEN ISLAND RESORT AND SPA Employee Reviews

Philippines13 reviews

Good place to have work for starters

Good place to have work this is a 5 star resort so they have a good standard on food and beverage. i work here start 2015 . i learn all of my skills here

Stressful environment, unfair management, bogus contract.

Don't you ever try this company It's a waste of time, no career enhancement, poor culture, salary will not be given fairly. Benefits are not provided. Well-recognized in DOLE because of their unfair treatment of the employees.

Pros

Cons

very bad culture

Very challenging working in a Hotel and resort but for sure you will grow for good

Handling different guest nationality makes me tough and be flexible if needed, the company itself is always looking forward for innovation, the owner listen to their managers suggestion and reccomendation you will fill the significant of being a manager

The Resort is with a complete package.

Free duty meal for the higher position. Fun workplace specially if there's an huge event,more busy and more exciting. Hardship work,misenplace not complete specially if you have triple events. Management wise,supportive as well. When we handle the huge events maximum of 2200 pax,its unforgetable experience for me having excitement and fear and a lot of responsiblities that moment.

Beautiful Scenery

Typical day at work start at 8 am to 5 pm for office personnel, you can learn a lot from the company, they encourage staff to learn from other department, the management are approachable thew workplace culture are unique because of the fact that most of the employees are from different part of the Philippines, the hardest part of the job is the commute going to the hotel, because it is quite far and tricycles are expensive, the most enjoyable part is the ambiance, the resort is beautiful and has a relaxing environment

Pros

free lunch

Cons

cafeteria is small and crowded

fun place

i have a great time and great work experience here in palawan and everyone loves it thats why i am grateful im part of that company and it has first class resort and spa

Pros

free meals

Cons

9hours and 1hour break

Fair workplace

Fair workplace. Salary is minimum for an entry level but not really worth for the job description and I cant find my professional and personal fulfillment in this company.

fun work place

As a bellboy, you are often a customer's first impression of the hotel where you work. Most bellman jobs are a combination of customer service, spot cleaning, maintenance and concierge activities, so you need to be organized, friendly, responsive and able to think on your feet. You should also be knowledgeable about the hotel or resort you represent, as well as the city or region where the hotel is located.

challenging workplace

one of the best resort hotel in palawan, philippines. very good and enjoyable workplace as sales executive officer. working with guest related position is awesome.

A very nice and adventurous place to visit

The most enjoyable part of my Job is to handle personnel such as Security Personnel, Making reports and maintaining and strengthening the security measures of my own compaany.

Atmosphere of the working area is cordial and harmonious

The Management is supportive and open communication is encourage between management and staff. Staff welfare is part of the priority of the management.

Pros

Free staffhouse and meals

Cons

No service charge

enjoyable workplace

field work, job orders, and function halls. most typical day at work was during holiday events and other functions events.

Not so good

Not so good experience. Not organization between the sections and really poor execution of the service that we gave to the guests. i think that foreigner gm can be the best option for them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PRINCESA GARDEN ISLAND RESORT AND SPA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

PRINCESA GARDEN ISLAND RESORT AND SPA Reviews by Location

Learn about PRINCESA GARDEN ISLAND RESORT AND SPA in popular locations

• PRINCESA GARDEN ISLAND RESORT AND SPA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?