Primover Consultancy Services, Inc.

Primover Consultancy Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Primover is somehow on time with regards to givinng the monthly compensation,however, I think they should also provide benefits for their employees.I hope they will able to give christmas bonus and medical insurance for their.employees.
Salary / Benefits
No salary increase. Contractual basis. No Payslips No Christmas party. Good and Nice clients. Late daily time record submission-No pay will include on you next pay day.
Salary / Benefits
Daily Scrum. Agile approach for projects. Introduce and assigned to different projects and task. Whole team communicate to raise issue and share ideas.
Salary / Benefits
Very good staff and good office ambience easy to please staff nice work place very accomodating staff with good management salary is good benefits is good
Salary / Benefits
Good Company, Approachable people. Fast transaction, salary not bad. Nice place. No overtime. five days a week work, 8am-5pm working hours. Friendly staff.
Salary / Benefits
All HR work and function specifically Compensation and benefits, Training, and Recruitments, 201 files, leaves, and payroll inquiry and correction, performing exit interviews.
Salary / Benefits
This kind of job makes me go anywhere in Philippines, because Globe Telecom is a big company with different telco site all over the philippines and a good quality in terms of internet.
Salary / Benefits
Good Employers and A very fun place to work to. Good Facilities and Environment. Understanding employers and very professional. Lastly, really good benefits
Pros
free lunches
Salary / Benefits
Well for the fist job it build my career. They provide us what we want. It helps me a lot to grow my knowledge in Accounting. I enjoyed working there because of good employees.
Pros
Free travel
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Not Stressful work Learns more specially on dealing with other people or client. Work and Relaxation is balanced. Management thinks of Employees' benefits. Fun and Happy work environment.
Pros
with Vacations, Outing and Financial Benefits
Cons
Overtime
Salary / Benefits
* typical day at work- sometimes I feel bored,doing same thing everyday * I've learned so many things like, how to deal people, how to closed a deal, how to build good relationship to my respective clients, how to make a sale and revenue as well. * in regards to Management, they are so kind in all aspect, they treated all the employees as family. * workplace- comfortable, happy environment * the hardest part of my job is reaching my quota * most enjoyable part of my job, set a meeting with my clients, socialize to different persons around me, moment I've already closed the deal/account.
Pros
large commissions every month
Cons
having good sales but it takes for long period of time
Salary / Benefits
I learned the Technical jobs description and qualification. Management and co-workers is excellent. The most enjoyable part of the job is the brainstorming.