Primover Consultancy Services, Inc.

Primover Consultancy Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines12 reviews

Company is good but needs to improve their management specially the compensation and benefits

Primover is somehow on time with regards to givinng the monthly compensation,however, I think they should also provide benefits for their employees.I hope they will able to give christmas bonus and medical insurance for their.employees.

Management.

No salary increase. Contractual basis. No Payslips No Christmas party. Good and Nice clients. Late daily time record submission-No pay will include on you next pay day.

Great Place to work with.

Daily Scrum. Agile approach for projects. Introduce and assigned to different projects and task. Whole team communicate to raise issue and share ideas.

Good

Very good staff and good office ambience easy to please staff nice work place very accomodating staff with good management salary is good benefits is good

Good Company

Good Company, Approachable people. Fast transaction, salary not bad. Nice place. No overtime. five days a week work, 8am-5pm working hours. Friendly staff.

hr works and function

All HR work and function specifically Compensation and benefits, Training, and Recruitments, 201 files, leaves, and payroll inquiry and correction, performing exit interviews.

Fun and exciting

This kind of job makes me go anywhere in Philippines, because Globe Telecom is a big company with different telco site all over the philippines and a good quality in terms of internet.

Productive and Fun workplace

Good Employers and A very fun place to work to. Good Facilities and Environment. Understanding employers and very professional. Lastly, really good benefits

Pros

free lunches

Cons

With good workplace & co-employees.

Well for the fist job it build my career. They provide us what we want. It helps me a lot to grow my knowledge in Accounting. I enjoyed working there because of good employees.

Pros

Free travel

Cons

Long Hours

Productive, Fun and Family Oriented Workplace

Not Stressful work Learns more specially on dealing with other people or client. Work and Relaxation is balanced. Management thinks of Employees' benefits. Fun and Happy work environment.

Pros

with Vacations, Outing and Financial Benefits

Cons

Overtime

Interesting and there's a lot of things to learn as individual

* typical day at work- sometimes I feel bored,doing same thing everyday * I've learned so many things like, how to deal people, how to closed a deal, how to build good relationship to my respective clients, how to make a sale and revenue as well. * in regards to Management, they are so kind in all aspect, they treated all the employees as family. * workplace- comfortable, happy environment * the hardest part of my job is reaching my quota * most enjoyable part of my job, set a meeting with my clients, socialize to different persons around me, moment I've already closed the deal/account.

Pros

large commissions every month

Cons

having good sales but it takes for long period of time

Productive and Fun

I learned the Technical jobs description and qualification. Management and co-workers is excellent. The most enjoyable part of the job is the brainstorming.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Primover Consultancy Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Primover Consultancy Services, Inc. Reviews by Location

Learn about Primover Consultancy Services, Inc. in popular locations

• Primover Consultancy Services, Inc.