Primer Group of Companies

Primer Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
People in general are nice and helpful. Work hours is flexi-time which is great. Salary is not enough given the workload esp. during this pandemic. Lack of manpower for important roles.
Pros
People, flexi-time, office is nice
Cons
Workload is toxic, processes are always changing or confusing, other departments are challenging to work with
Salary / Benefits
My typical day at The Travel Club (store that I'm handling) is that, first thing in the morning( Opening Shift) I make sure that I turned on all the lights and computers and make sure the store music is playing then I clean the counter area while my staff is sweeping and moping the floors. I check my emails and sales on the other day and made some replenishment of merchandise that was sold for a week or two if necessary, I ensure and check if my opening partner is done on his/her opening routine (moping and sweeping the floors, cleaning the windows and mirrors, dusting the merchandise, doing the morning inventory, etc.) I frequently check my email if they(back office) have some reports needed or questions that i need answer promptly. In the afternoon when my afternoon staff are arrived and while all my staff are on the floors I do a quick talk to them regarding our common goals, sales target, on-going promotion, etc. then guide my staff to do their job efficiently but most of the time my staff already knows what to do, their responsibility that's why i don't have a hard time to the or i should say I'm lucky for having such a great team, I don't use my couching knowledge as often as other leaders do. Regarding management, this company is very good in managing people specially in term of giving trainings and motivating people, by giving good incentives and other freebies not only to customers but also to their employee. The hardest part of this job is hitting your sales target during lean season that why we always double our effort during this season and do some local store - more...
Pros
Good incentives, open overtime, free uniforms, good trainings and seminars, great annual get together.
Cons
Salary deducted losses in full amount. Poor procedure of resolving problems.
Salary / Benefits
Fashion Statement which i love to do it ever since. Primer Group of Companies has gave me an opportunity to enhance my skills by visualizing innovated fashion designing.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
10 hours od duty
Salary / Benefits
Nice office mates Fair management Happy working environment Wide exposure Opportunity to travel abroad Able to meet other cultures
Salary / Benefits
Majority of the products we sell are more on outdoor apparel and equipment. Happy Co-workers fun to be with, the enjoyable part of the job was the training session like running a 10k.
Salary / Benefits
nice work environment competitive salary able to handle merchandising and events
Salary / Benefits
During my short stay at Primer Group of Companies, I can say that the company is such a reputable one and I have learned a lot of things there as a trainee which I believe I can use for my future work. The HR department is very functional and the employees are well-rounded. As to the other departments, I believe that they are just the same with how the HR team works. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with various types of people which of course has different personalities. I was assigned in recruitment so I have encountered those who applied as messenger to the managerial position. But, I can also say that it is also one of the most enjoyable part of my job. I was able to learn from other people and somehow, it boost my confidence and it made me more comfortable about myself.
Pros
flexi time
Cons
they do not provide allowance for their trainees
Salary / Benefits
I am really grateful to had the chance to work in a fast growing retail company in the Philippines. I learned so many things in my profession and as well as in my personal life. Since it is a fast paced company, I develop good time management, to deal with people from all walks if life, to meet deadline with accuracy and full responsibility. Most of all, I learn how to balance and to develop my career and my personal life. The management assured me that people and personal and company values are equally important as work. The culture of the company is simple that everyone seems to be low profile person. I dont think there are hardest job, i take it as a challenge, a challenge to overcome. The challenge to em at that time is to deliver mt best effort and at the same time to meet what is expected from me with full responsibility and integrity. I mostly enjoyed activities that helped me become a better person.
Pros
great discount on our high end products
Cons
no separation pay
Salary / Benefits
i'm happy to worked in this company, i leaned how to managed a store when my senior was not around, i learned how to handled all the situation and how to talk to customer nicely.
Pros
freedom
Cons
nothing
Salary / Benefits
It is inside the Mall, so expecting most of our valuable costumers are those people who are go for shopping . Being a "head cashier" from my previous work is not easy. A lot of things and documents paper to be filed very carefully ,maintain the cleanliness of your area make sure things are in good conditon . Have a presence of mind every time because as you know being a cashier is handling mostly on "money". But sometimes I do selling too when needed like too much costumer and the availability of the staffs are not enough so I need to go out to the counter area and assist them. It's a big company so i have more than 10 co-workers and it is helpful to adjust most of it when your open-minded willing to listen and know how cooperate with them. Only the hardest part was when you and your supervisor are not getting into one rule, come up on one idea or when the supervisor released some orders and yet the staffs don't get it or why she/he doing that rules when it is not helpful to them at all in they're every day work. And the most enjoyable maybe I can i say is when you know new people , meet new costumers everyday and when we do have an outdoor activity like hiking treaking running etc. that's i can say the enjoyable part of job that until now I still have communications with my friends at work. And also when we can use the product that we are selling like bicycle and long board etc.
Salary / Benefits
starting daily operation by reviewing the needed reports of daily transaction. followed by reports with specific deadline of the day. ive learned so much in the company about helping each other to meet deadlines. my co workers are easy to be with because the task given to us are almost the same that is why it is easy for us to understand it. it is the most enjoyable part of being in a company wherein the boss are just an ordinary employee which they know how to interact with their employees..
Pros
always have a healthy monday foods
Cons
long hour of breaks
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company is good. They give us more benefits and increase of salary. In our store,were like family..