Primer Group of Companies

Primer Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
People in general are nice and helpful. Work hours is flexi-time which is great. Salary is not enough given the workload esp. during this pandemic. Lack of manpower for important roles.
Pros
People, flexi-time, office is nice
Cons
Workload is toxic, processes are always changing or confusing, other departments are challenging to work with
Salary / Benefits
workmates and heads we're approachable trainings for heads and SA I almost enjoyed my job as SMT because we deal with different customers
Pros
many benefits & previleges
Salary / Benefits
Productive and yet so much fun to work in this company. Not just the people you know also the people you help what they looking for their fashion and interest. Specially when you meet some awesome skaters out there
Salary / Benefits
I been very thankful to be part of Primer Group of Companies because I become progressive I have build my passion with excellent and been develop also my entrepreneurial spirit we have integrity to our job.
Salary / Benefits
A happy place to work with a good benefits. i learned form my coworkers and sharing knowledge.the management is good and friendly employer.the most enjoyable part is they help us to save money by giving incentives.
Pros
monthly incentive, no taxes, no contractualisation
Salary / Benefits
Day to day operations. They provide trainings for their employees from managerial to sales associate. Trainers are very good at developing or identifying employee's skills. Hardest part of the job is targeting sales quota. Marketing efforts is in mediocre. Enjoyable part of the job is to meet and converse with different kind of people. It increases your confidence and your skills to converse.
Pros
Trainings, Medical allowance
Cons
Long hours, Long breaks, low manpower
Salary / Benefits
My day starts by reviewing my accounts. I started to list down the priority accounts to be followed-up regarding their overdue accounts. My interpersonal,technical and communication skills are greatly enhance while staying in the company. My co-workers are friendly and fun to be with. The hardest part of my job is to maintain my Service Level that we must collect all accounts before its due date. On the other hand, the enjoyable part of my job is that I learned to communicate with different people with different paying habits.
Pros
We can use any device during office hours
Cons
No Overtime pay; Low Salary
Salary / Benefits
overworked underpaid no O.T pay cultured "bullies" (the ones who stay long) you only get a day of offset after working 72hrs straight with very minimal stolen sleep during events almost every month. you wont be paid if you work on a saturday or a sunday (sometimes they will require 4consecutives) otherwise the company is very promising. a multi billion company but why cant pay for overtime or let poor tired and sleepless workers have their offset and regain their strength and inner balance so they can be reminded how much they love their job and the company. no life work balance.
Pros
employee sale
Cons
you get to spend all your salary and pay it back to them.
Salary / Benefits
Productive, more training and seminars attended, continuous learning about the brand, Fun in studying the history of the brand, deadlines are the hardest part of the job especially if they fall into month end. Co-workers are knowledgeable, and have eagerness to work everyday.
Pros
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
An on-going improvement on the process that will benefit the company in the long run. Policies are being improved to unified the different departments and to aim at one goal.
Pros
Flexible Time, Different trainings is available to improve its people
Salary / Benefits
I'd learned how to do cashiering and how to communicate to the customer. to provide good customer service to our customer.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Open Over time
Salary / Benefits
I've learned how to be patient, and how manage my time everyday. I used to clean everyday,You must have a team work to your co-workers.
Salary / Benefits
Primer Group is one of the leading Retail companies in Ph and in Asia. Better if they manage their HR Department first so the employees can have a better working experience with the company. Almost all of the HR are newly hired staff. Some of the departments also has a 'slow paced' working culture which greatly affects the other employee's performance and productivity.
Pros
Employees Sale, employees discounts.
Cons
No overtime pay, high attrition rate, no career growth
Salary / Benefits
a day with the work is always make the store clean and smells good everyday for the customer.always being polite on cutomers even they are rude and not friendly,assisting them to there needs and give them a wonderful shopping experience at all times.the hardest part of the work is always got your mothly quota to make ur company and superior proud.the enjoyable part is you make friends and enjoy on your work and happy all the time on yor duty
Pros
free lunch on events giving freebies and rewards on quota and envents
Cons
no overtime
Salary / Benefits
Work is not that stressful but no career skills advancement Boss are very accommodating and not that strict Co-workers are friendly but not motivated Enjoyable part of the job is that I can study even at work and work life balance
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
no growth
Salary / Benefits
It was a routine kind of work. I've learned managing time and to remain calm in times of stress. The management was so cool and employees having fun.
Pros
Employee sale
Cons
Long Hour / Bodega sales
Salary / Benefits
I met a lot of interesting people, and learned a lot about retail business. The working environment is very fast-paced since the median age is around 26 years old.
Pros
very active working environment
Cons
very long hours
Salary / Benefits
Meet the needs of the customer Updating Sales, Weekly, Monthly report Monitoring of stock on daily, weekly, monthly basis Handling display
Salary / Benefits
Primer Group of Companies is a happy company. People get along really well you won't have any problem with the work culture and environment.
Salary / Benefits
-it's always a fun and surprising day in the office -i have learned to be very flexible -the management is very nice - co-workers are very young -the hardest part of the job is the workload -the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new friends from other countries
Pros
career growth
Cons
workload, salary
Salary / Benefits
Very light culture and environment in the office. Day to day work is okay and not stressful. There are employee sale which you can buy company products at a very low price.