Primer Group of Companies

Primer Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
People in general are nice and helpful. Work hours is flexi-time which is great. Salary is not enough given the workload esp. during this pandemic. Lack of manpower for important roles.
Pros
People, flexi-time, office is nice
Cons
Workload is toxic, processes are always changing or confusing, other departments are challenging to work with
Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot, be your self on your job, do your work very well and love your job, i miss this job and work mates in department store everyday smiles
Salary / Benefits
Good Service, Very Good Company, Good Incentives, Very Accomodating Staff/ Co-workers. Nice Staff, Friendly Staff, Good Pay roll, Open Overtime......
Pros
Good Incentives
Salary / Benefits
very friendly team mates and store leaders as well. experience customer complains always smile every day attitude also is important and reports also email to respective operation leader.
Pros
not free lunch
Cons
always OC's
Salary / Benefits
A good company because they know how to value and treat well to their employees. And they giving extra incentive if you reach the monthly qouta that they have given by you.
Pros
Incentives if you achieve the monthly qouta.
Cons
11 hours
Salary / Benefits
i have a very strict time management at work,want to enjoy working place everyday,very trainable and dependable when it comes on workplace,very friendly and cheerful attitude.
Salary / Benefits
Focus on day to day operation of the store with SOP, Adhering company rules and policies. Projecting sales for the entire month or one fiscal year. Analyzing sales of each every staff in the company, their welfare and growth and security on the workplace.
Pros
Free medicard
Cons
Long Hours because were in Mall
Salary / Benefits
Primer group of com. Is one of the best com. That i worked. I miss company sale and the peole around you are very nice. The hardest part of job is every rainy season
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Excess hours
Salary / Benefits
this company allows me to excel on other skills i have and teaches me to be flexible and handle costumer relation in order for us to improve we need a teamwork value
Pros
high incentive
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to finish in time all the job orders that has given to me..Be responsible. Time management. Be able to cooperate with my co-workers.We should be able to mix the right formula of an ink. All the task is finished before the given deadline.
Pros
Meal allowance
Salary / Benefits
Will its challenging company and i can say this company is good if your job is consistenty good too. they do upgrade in terms of man powers knowledge.
Salary / Benefits
Overall pretty good company to work with a friendly superior and company that listen to the needs of both employees and customers.Working with this company is a great opportunities
Pros
work with incentives
Cons
no holidays leave and vacation
Salary / Benefits
The culture in Primer Group of Companies is fun and young. There are a lot of millennials working and they are accepting millennials to be part of the organization. The employees are empowered and management are open to employees ideas. They encouraged creativity in every work. However, salary and benefits of the company are not satisfying. Workload will not compensate the salary they are offering.
Salary / Benefits
They teace me how to be a good sales man. It helps me to improve my knowledge, attitude, self confidence, good behavior, to have a good communication skills and to be a good sales agent.
Salary / Benefits
Employees makes you comfortable if you are new Gives working advice to interns like me Some days you got ton of things to do, some days you just sit there waiting for work
Salary / Benefits
Work here to experience an amazing company culture and great work benefits. There is so much to learn and people are always ready to help you achieve what you need for whatever project you are handling.
Cons
Work-life balance
Salary / Benefits
Very important is their core values Enterpreneurial spiril Passion for excellence Intergrity Team work Self descipline
Pros
Over time pay with commission
Cons
Minimize their staff
Salary / Benefits
Casual environment and provides a good training ground. Regardless of your position, you will be exposed to principals/brand owners. There is a culture of family and management empowers employees by allowing them to make critical decision but ensuring they are accountable to the results.
Pros
M-F work, flexi schedule
Salary / Benefits
all of my skills related to sales are more improve because of this company good management good salary ang incentives . hardest part is to nothing . ang most enjoyable is may co workers .
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to have a good sales and a good communication to the customer and to value the good relationship. and most of all I learned how to work multi tasking specially in variety of work.
Salary / Benefits
Good company with sales incentives and overtime. Company that have progress very reliable company fun environment and creative management to help you improve yourself.
Pros
Sales Incentives
Cons
Short time