Primer Group of Companies

Primer Group of Companies Work-Life Balance reviews

Salary / Benefits
I had fun since I am with my co-intern friends that are from my university. Some employees are friendly and treat us the interns good. Reassured that you will learn from a good company.
Pros
free food
Cons
Long hourse
Salary / Benefits
travel club is one of the famous store in the Philippines, but i think that the company should take time to look at the problems in the store. like locker rooms, and also needed a full store renovation, because the selling is falling and water from the ac is leaking. it hard to convince a customer expensive products if the store is not looking good
Pros
incentives
Salary / Benefits
Primer Group of Companies had given me the privilege to be part and to supervise two of the multiple establishments in Cebu City Philippines. My everyday routine starts at 10 in the morning, six times a week and ends after an 8-hour shift. Setting a flexible schedule has provided me a work-life balance, however, the benefits of having vacation leaves were inadequate since my job entails in mall/store hours. The workplace has been an amazing journey, giving me an exhilarating feeling especially that I worked in a very big environment, serving different people everyday and not a single day would really bore me. As a store manager, I am able to play an important role by providing my colleagues a fun atmosphere. The hardest part of my work is achieving the monthly quota. The company is relying on the operations and have to make sure that the services and products will sell to the regular and new customers. All in all, I have enjoyed my 7 years in the company. I feel young everyday and I get to meet different individual and personalities which really helped me foresee life in general.
Pros
discounts, benefits
Cons
work & vacation leave, work on holidays, pay
Salary / Benefits
ive learn in primer is to be a good sales associte and to be a good man to our customer im working ther form almost 3 yeras and this is nice company for me and for everybody
Salary / Benefits
>the typical day at work is just having fun talking to the customer as you have to promote or give knowledge about the products service and the benefits, why its worth it to buy the product. >the company is always giving training, Fun Activities and surprises to their staff that will be a benefit for them and for work and for their knowledge. >the natural but hardest part of the job is you have to go to work even though its holiday, like Christmas or New Years day or on your special day sometimes or you have to work overtime because there's a lot of customer. >though its Fun working in that company because there is a lot u can learn from them, And you can see that they have teamwork and friendship bond from you colleagues and management.
Pros
activities, classes and party for everyone
Salary / Benefits
I was hired as a Management Consultant to help the VP for HRD to implement an expansion plan of the company to start-up an additional 20 stores in one year all over the country. Primer Group of Companies is a group of smaller companies that import high-end and luxurious branded consumer products for its upper and middle-class "yuppie" clientele. Its shops are in the high-end malls and stores in major cities of the country. My actual job as it turned out is mostly coaching its five billionaire-owners every afternoon on basic management principles and processes. These wealthy owners are mostly scions of very rich families and have never gone to formal schooling. An additional job is assisting this management team in handling employee discipline matters and various labor legal cases that have resulted from mishandling people supervision processes and procedures. In my short stint in this company, I have installed a basic and advanced system of progressive training in good people management practices and conformance with labor laws for its supervisory and management group. I also have helped in improving its performance management system. I found it extremely challenging to influence the owners to adopt a regular and more formal system of management as they insist on their personal manner of supervision, disciplining, and control, even if they have learned new techniquest during our coaching classes. The result is a high turnover rate and difficulty in sourcing competent experienced staff. In the latter years, coaching has turned into very confrontational meetings which - more...
Pros
Middle management composed of young energetic staff.
Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot, be your self on your job, do your work very well and love your job, i miss this job and work mates in department store everyday smiles
Salary / Benefits
Focus on day to day operation of the store with SOP, Adhering company rules and policies. Projecting sales for the entire month or one fiscal year. Analyzing sales of each every staff in the company, their welfare and growth and security on the workplace.
Pros
Free medicard
Cons
Long Hours because were in Mall
Salary / Benefits
Will its challenging company and i can say this company is good if your job is consistenty good too. they do upgrade in terms of man powers knowledge.
Salary / Benefits
Overall pretty good company to work with a friendly superior and company that listen to the needs of both employees and customers.Working with this company is a great opportunities
Pros
work with incentives
Cons
no holidays leave and vacation
Salary / Benefits
The culture in Primer Group of Companies is fun and young. There are a lot of millennials working and they are accepting millennials to be part of the organization. The employees are empowered and management are open to employees ideas. They encouraged creativity in every work. However, salary and benefits of the company are not satisfying. Workload will not compensate the salary they are offering.
Salary / Benefits
They teace me how to be a good sales man. It helps me to improve my knowledge, attitude, self confidence, good behavior, to have a good communication skills and to be a good sales agent.
Salary / Benefits
Employees makes you comfortable if you are new Gives working advice to interns like me Some days you got ton of things to do, some days you just sit there waiting for work
Salary / Benefits
Work here to experience an amazing company culture and great work benefits. There is so much to learn and people are always ready to help you achieve what you need for whatever project you are handling.
Cons
Work-life balance
Salary / Benefits
all of my skills related to sales are more improve because of this company good management good salary ang incentives . hardest part is to nothing . ang most enjoyable is may co workers .
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
workmates and heads we're approachable trainings for heads and SA I almost enjoyed my job as SMT because we deal with different customers
Pros
many benefits & previleges
Salary / Benefits
Day to day operations. They provide trainings for their employees from managerial to sales associate. Trainers are very good at developing or identifying employee's skills. Hardest part of the job is targeting sales quota. Marketing efforts is in mediocre. Enjoyable part of the job is to meet and converse with different kind of people. It increases your confidence and your skills to converse.
Pros
Trainings, Medical allowance
Cons
Long hours, Long breaks, low manpower
Salary / Benefits
overworked underpaid no O.T pay cultured "bullies" (the ones who stay long) you only get a day of offset after working 72hrs straight with very minimal stolen sleep during events almost every month. you wont be paid if you work on a saturday or a sunday (sometimes they will require 4consecutives) otherwise the company is very promising. a multi billion company but why cant pay for overtime or let poor tired and sleepless workers have their offset and regain their strength and inner balance so they can be reminded how much they love their job and the company. no life work balance.
Pros
employee sale
Cons
you get to spend all your salary and pay it back to them.
Salary / Benefits
Work is not that stressful but no career skills advancement Boss are very accommodating and not that strict Co-workers are friendly but not motivated Enjoyable part of the job is that I can study even at work and work life balance
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
no growth
Salary / Benefits
It was a routine kind of work. I've learned managing time and to remain calm in times of stress. The management was so cool and employees having fun.
Pros
Employee sale
Cons
Long Hour / Bodega sales
Salary / Benefits
I met a lot of interesting people, and learned a lot about retail business. The working environment is very fast-paced since the median age is around 26 years old.
Pros
very active working environment
Cons
very long hours