Primer Group of Companies

Primer Group of Companies Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
People in general are nice and helpful. Work hours is flexi-time which is great. Salary is not enough given the workload esp. during this pandemic. Lack of manpower for important roles.
Pros
People, flexi-time, office is nice
Cons
Workload is toxic, processes are always changing or confusing, other departments are challenging to work with
Salary / Benefits
Expect a fast-paced environment in all retail companies. Aside from your deliverables, you need to do a lot of leg work and clerical all at the same time.
Pros
Qouta Bonuses
Cons
No Overtime Pay
Salary / Benefits
Their warehouse was too far from their main office. Good thing they provided us meal and transportation allowance aside from take-home pay. Thanks to our former workers who provided us great benefits while doing the part time job!
Salary / Benefits
very competitive workplace, you learn how to use your time management, strategies and communicate to the client, management is understandable they give a very good incentive if you reach your 50% quota monthly
Cons
short break, health benefits
Salary / Benefits
I had fun since I am with my co-intern friends that are from my university. Some employees are friendly and treat us the interns good. Reassured that you will learn from a good company.
Pros
free food
Cons
Long hourse
Salary / Benefits
travel club is one of the famous store in the Philippines, but i think that the company should take time to look at the problems in the store. like locker rooms, and also needed a full store renovation, because the selling is falling and water from the ac is leaking. it hard to convince a customer expensive products if the store is not looking good
Pros
incentives
Salary / Benefits
Primer Group of Companies had given me the privilege to be part and to supervise two of the multiple establishments in Cebu City Philippines. My everyday routine starts at 10 in the morning, six times a week and ends after an 8-hour shift. Setting a flexible schedule has provided me a work-life balance, however, the benefits of having vacation leaves were inadequate since my job entails in mall/store hours. The workplace has been an amazing journey, giving me an exhilarating feeling especially that I worked in a very big environment, serving different people everyday and not a single day would really bore me. As a store manager, I am able to play an important role by providing my colleagues a fun atmosphere. The hardest part of my work is achieving the monthly quota. The company is relying on the operations and have to make sure that the services and products will sell to the regular and new customers. All in all, I have enjoyed my 7 years in the company. I feel young everyday and I get to meet different individual and personalities which really helped me foresee life in general.
Pros
discounts, benefits
Cons
work & vacation leave, work on holidays, pay
Salary / Benefits
>the typical day at work is just having fun talking to the customer as you have to promote or give knowledge about the products service and the benefits, why its worth it to buy the product. >the company is always giving training, Fun Activities and surprises to their staff that will be a benefit for them and for work and for their knowledge. >the natural but hardest part of the job is you have to go to work even though its holiday, like Christmas or New Years day or on your special day sometimes or you have to work overtime because there's a lot of customer. >though its Fun working in that company because there is a lot u can learn from them, And you can see that they have teamwork and friendship bond from you colleagues and management.
Pros
activities, classes and party for everyone
Salary / Benefits
Primer group of com. Is one of the best com. That i worked. I miss company sale and the peole around you are very nice. The hardest part of job is every rainy season
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Excess hours
Salary / Benefits
Overall pretty good company to work with a friendly superior and company that listen to the needs of both employees and customers.Working with this company is a great opportunities
Pros
work with incentives
Cons
no holidays leave and vacation
Salary / Benefits
The culture in Primer Group of Companies is fun and young. There are a lot of millennials working and they are accepting millennials to be part of the organization. The employees are empowered and management are open to employees ideas. They encouraged creativity in every work. However, salary and benefits of the company are not satisfying. Workload will not compensate the salary they are offering.
Salary / Benefits
They teace me how to be a good sales man. It helps me to improve my knowledge, attitude, self confidence, good behavior, to have a good communication skills and to be a good sales agent.
Salary / Benefits
Work here to experience an amazing company culture and great work benefits. There is so much to learn and people are always ready to help you achieve what you need for whatever project you are handling.
Cons
Work-life balance
Salary / Benefits
all of my skills related to sales are more improve because of this company good management good salary ang incentives . hardest part is to nothing . ang most enjoyable is may co workers .
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Good company with sales incentives and overtime. Company that have progress very reliable company fun environment and creative management to help you improve yourself.
Pros
Sales Incentives
Cons
Short time
Salary / Benefits
workmates and heads we're approachable trainings for heads and SA I almost enjoyed my job as SMT because we deal with different customers
Pros
many benefits & previleges
Salary / Benefits
A happy place to work with a good benefits. i learned form my coworkers and sharing knowledge.the management is good and friendly employer.the most enjoyable part is they help us to save money by giving incentives.
Pros
monthly incentive, no taxes, no contractualisation
Salary / Benefits
My day starts by reviewing my accounts. I started to list down the priority accounts to be followed-up regarding their overdue accounts. My interpersonal,technical and communication skills are greatly enhance while staying in the company. My co-workers are friendly and fun to be with. The hardest part of my job is to maintain my Service Level that we must collect all accounts before its due date. On the other hand, the enjoyable part of my job is that I learned to communicate with different people with different paying habits.
Pros
We can use any device during office hours
Cons
No Overtime pay; Low Salary
Salary / Benefits
overworked underpaid no O.T pay cultured "bullies" (the ones who stay long) you only get a day of offset after working 72hrs straight with very minimal stolen sleep during events almost every month. you wont be paid if you work on a saturday or a sunday (sometimes they will require 4consecutives) otherwise the company is very promising. a multi billion company but why cant pay for overtime or let poor tired and sleepless workers have their offset and regain their strength and inner balance so they can be reminded how much they love their job and the company. no life work balance.
Pros
employee sale
Cons
you get to spend all your salary and pay it back to them.
Salary / Benefits
-it's always a fun and surprising day in the office -i have learned to be very flexible -the management is very nice - co-workers are very young -the hardest part of the job is the workload -the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new friends from other countries
Pros
career growth
Cons
workload, salary
Salary / Benefits
My typical day at The Travel Club (store that I'm handling) is that, first thing in the morning( Opening Shift) I make sure that I turned on all the lights and computers and make sure the store music is playing then I clean the counter area while my staff is sweeping and moping the floors. I check my emails and sales on the other day and made some replenishment of merchandise that was sold for a week or two if necessary, I ensure and check if my opening partner is done on his/her opening routine (moping and sweeping the floors, cleaning the windows and mirrors, dusting the merchandise, doing the morning inventory, etc.) I frequently check my email if they(back office) have some reports needed or questions that i need answer promptly. In the afternoon when my afternoon staff are arrived and while all my staff are on the floors I do a quick talk to them regarding our common goals, sales target, on-going promotion, etc. then guide my staff to do their job efficiently but most of the time my staff already knows what to do, their responsibility that's why i don't have a hard time to the or i should say I'm lucky for having such a great team, I don't use my couching knowledge as often as other leaders do. Regarding management, this company is very good in managing people specially in term of giving trainings and motivating people, by giving good incentives and other freebies not only to customers but also to their employee. The hardest part of this job is hitting your sales target during lean season that why we always double our effort during this season and do some local store - more...
Pros
Good incentives, open overtime, free uniforms, good trainings and seminars, great annual get together.
Cons
Salary deducted losses in full amount. Poor procedure of resolving problems.