Primer Group of Companies

Primer Group of Companies Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
People in general are nice and helpful. Work hours is flexi-time which is great. Salary is not enough given the workload esp. during this pandemic. Lack of manpower for important roles.
Pros
People, flexi-time, office is nice
Cons
Workload is toxic, processes are always changing or confusing, other departments are challenging to work with
Salary / Benefits
At my current company, Primer Group of Companies, I am valued for my good work ethic, excellent interpersonal relationship skills, leadership, Employee management, and Inventory and Cost management skills. I have also been tasked to oversee several projects sometimes simultaneously, depending on the need and priority, proving that I can perform with flexibility and adaptability. Furthermore I have also been training others on how to perform in their role effectively. Moreover, I have spearheaded several ad-hoc activities and managed to deliver excellent result(s).
Pros
Employee discounts on obs stocks; HMO extended to 1 member of the family;
Cons
Office Location is an issue.
Salary / Benefits
It was a good work experience, i had great time working with all the staff and the management. I would definitely recommend the company to other people.
Salary / Benefits
very competitive workplace, you learn how to use your time management, strategies and communicate to the client, management is understandable they give a very good incentive if you reach your 50% quota monthly
Cons
short break, health benefits
Salary / Benefits
>the typical day at work is just having fun talking to the customer as you have to promote or give knowledge about the products service and the benefits, why its worth it to buy the product. >the company is always giving training, Fun Activities and surprises to their staff that will be a benefit for them and for work and for their knowledge. >the natural but hardest part of the job is you have to go to work even though its holiday, like Christmas or New Years day or on your special day sometimes or you have to work overtime because there's a lot of customer. >though its Fun working in that company because there is a lot u can learn from them, And you can see that they have teamwork and friendship bond from you colleagues and management.
Pros
activities, classes and party for everyone
Salary / Benefits
I was hired as a Management Consultant to help the VP for HRD to implement an expansion plan of the company to start-up an additional 20 stores in one year all over the country. Primer Group of Companies is a group of smaller companies that import high-end and luxurious branded consumer products for its upper and middle-class "yuppie" clientele. Its shops are in the high-end malls and stores in major cities of the country. My actual job as it turned out is mostly coaching its five billionaire-owners every afternoon on basic management principles and processes. These wealthy owners are mostly scions of very rich families and have never gone to formal schooling. An additional job is assisting this management team in handling employee discipline matters and various labor legal cases that have resulted from mishandling people supervision processes and procedures. In my short stint in this company, I have installed a basic and advanced system of progressive training in good people management practices and conformance with labor laws for its supervisory and management group. I also have helped in improving its performance management system. I found it extremely challenging to influence the owners to adopt a regular and more formal system of management as they insist on their personal manner of supervision, disciplining, and control, even if they have learned new techniquest during our coaching classes. The result is a high turnover rate and difficulty in sourcing competent experienced staff. In the latter years, coaching has turned into very confrontational meetings which - more...
Pros
Middle management composed of young energetic staff.
Salary / Benefits
i have a very strict time management at work,want to enjoy working place everyday,very trainable and dependable when it comes on workplace,very friendly and cheerful attitude.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to finish in time all the job orders that has given to me..Be responsible. Time management. Be able to cooperate with my co-workers.We should be able to mix the right formula of an ink. All the task is finished before the given deadline.
Pros
Meal allowance
Salary / Benefits
The culture in Primer Group of Companies is fun and young. There are a lot of millennials working and they are accepting millennials to be part of the organization. The employees are empowered and management are open to employees ideas. They encouraged creativity in every work. However, salary and benefits of the company are not satisfying. Workload will not compensate the salary they are offering.
Salary / Benefits
Casual environment and provides a good training ground. Regardless of your position, you will be exposed to principals/brand owners. There is a culture of family and management empowers employees by allowing them to make critical decision but ensuring they are accountable to the results.
Pros
M-F work, flexi schedule
Salary / Benefits
all of my skills related to sales are more improve because of this company good management good salary ang incentives . hardest part is to nothing . ang most enjoyable is may co workers .
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Good company with sales incentives and overtime. Company that have progress very reliable company fun environment and creative management to help you improve yourself.
Pros
Sales Incentives
Cons
Short time
Salary / Benefits
A happy place to work with a good benefits. i learned form my coworkers and sharing knowledge.the management is good and friendly employer.the most enjoyable part is they help us to save money by giving incentives.
Pros
monthly incentive, no taxes, no contractualisation
Salary / Benefits
Primer Group is one of the leading Retail companies in Ph and in Asia. Better if they manage their HR Department first so the employees can have a better working experience with the company. Almost all of the HR are newly hired staff. Some of the departments also has a 'slow paced' working culture which greatly affects the other employee's performance and productivity.
Pros
Employees Sale, employees discounts.
Cons
No overtime pay, high attrition rate, no career growth
Salary / Benefits
It was a routine kind of work. I've learned managing time and to remain calm in times of stress. The management was so cool and employees having fun.
Pros
Employee sale
Cons
Long Hour / Bodega sales
Salary / Benefits
-it's always a fun and surprising day in the office -i have learned to be very flexible -the management is very nice - co-workers are very young -the hardest part of the job is the workload -the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new friends from other countries
Pros
career growth
Cons
workload, salary
Salary / Benefits
My typical day at The Travel Club (store that I'm handling) is that, first thing in the morning( Opening Shift) I make sure that I turned on all the lights and computers and make sure the store music is playing then I clean the counter area while my staff is sweeping and moping the floors. I check my emails and sales on the other day and made some replenishment of merchandise that was sold for a week or two if necessary, I ensure and check if my opening partner is done on his/her opening routine (moping and sweeping the floors, cleaning the windows and mirrors, dusting the merchandise, doing the morning inventory, etc.) I frequently check my email if they(back office) have some reports needed or questions that i need answer promptly. In the afternoon when my afternoon staff are arrived and while all my staff are on the floors I do a quick talk to them regarding our common goals, sales target, on-going promotion, etc. then guide my staff to do their job efficiently but most of the time my staff already knows what to do, their responsibility that's why i don't have a hard time to the or i should say I'm lucky for having such a great team, I don't use my couching knowledge as often as other leaders do. Regarding management, this company is very good in managing people specially in term of giving trainings and motivating people, by giving good incentives and other freebies not only to customers but also to their employee. The hardest part of this job is hitting your sales target during lean season that why we always double our effort during this season and do some local store - more...
Pros
Good incentives, open overtime, free uniforms, good trainings and seminars, great annual get together.
Cons
Salary deducted losses in full amount. Poor procedure of resolving problems.
Salary / Benefits
Nice office mates Fair management Happy working environment Wide exposure Opportunity to travel abroad Able to meet other cultures
Salary / Benefits
I am really grateful to had the chance to work in a fast growing retail company in the Philippines. I learned so many things in my profession and as well as in my personal life. Since it is a fast paced company, I develop good time management, to deal with people from all walks if life, to meet deadline with accuracy and full responsibility. Most of all, I learn how to balance and to develop my career and my personal life. The management assured me that people and personal and company values are equally important as work. The culture of the company is simple that everyone seems to be low profile person. I dont think there are hardest job, i take it as a challenge, a challenge to overcome. The challenge to em at that time is to deliver mt best effort and at the same time to meet what is expected from me with full responsibility and integrity. I mostly enjoyed activities that helped me become a better person.
Pros
great discount on our high end products
Cons
no separation pay