Primer Group of Companies

Primer Group of Companies Job Security & Advancement reviews

Salary / Benefits
Primer Group of Companies is great company I learn so much, to be a great Customers service assistant they teach me how to assist customer and they give me opportunities
Salary / Benefits
It was a good work experience, i had great time working with all the staff and the management. I would definitely recommend the company to other people.
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot to this company, I enjoyed very much because of there aspect when it comes to train the staff, The most enjoyable moment is there training
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot in this company. They really trusted me with recruiting real applicants, and even interviewing them. The workplace culture is just like any other companies.
Salary / Benefits
Will its challenging company and i can say this company is good if your job is consistenty good too. they do upgrade in terms of man powers knowledge.
Salary / Benefits
Overall pretty good company to work with a friendly superior and company that listen to the needs of both employees and customers.Working with this company is a great opportunities
Pros
work with incentives
Cons
no holidays leave and vacation
Salary / Benefits
The culture in Primer Group of Companies is fun and young. There are a lot of millennials working and they are accepting millennials to be part of the organization. The employees are empowered and management are open to employees ideas. They encouraged creativity in every work. However, salary and benefits of the company are not satisfying. Workload will not compensate the salary they are offering.
Salary / Benefits
Work here to experience an amazing company culture and great work benefits. There is so much to learn and people are always ready to help you achieve what you need for whatever project you are handling.
Cons
Work-life balance
Salary / Benefits
I been very thankful to be part of Primer Group of Companies because I become progressive I have build my passion with excellent and been develop also my entrepreneurial spirit we have integrity to our job.
Salary / Benefits
Primer Group is one of the leading Retail companies in Ph and in Asia. Better if they manage their HR Department first so the employees can have a better working experience with the company. Almost all of the HR are newly hired staff. Some of the departments also has a 'slow paced' working culture which greatly affects the other employee's performance and productivity.
Pros
Employees Sale, employees discounts.
Cons
No overtime pay, high attrition rate, no career growth
Salary / Benefits
Work is not that stressful but no career skills advancement Boss are very accommodating and not that strict Co-workers are friendly but not motivated Enjoyable part of the job is that I can study even at work and work life balance
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
no growth
Salary / Benefits
I met a lot of interesting people, and learned a lot about retail business. The working environment is very fast-paced since the median age is around 26 years old.
Pros
very active working environment
Cons
very long hours
Salary / Benefits
Primer Group of Companies is a happy company. People get along really well you won't have any problem with the work culture and environment.
Salary / Benefits
-it's always a fun and surprising day in the office -i have learned to be very flexible -the management is very nice - co-workers are very young -the hardest part of the job is the workload -the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new friends from other countries
Pros
career growth
Cons
workload, salary
Salary / Benefits
My typical day at The Travel Club (store that I'm handling) is that, first thing in the morning( Opening Shift) I make sure that I turned on all the lights and computers and make sure the store music is playing then I clean the counter area while my staff is sweeping and moping the floors. I check my emails and sales on the other day and made some replenishment of merchandise that was sold for a week or two if necessary, I ensure and check if my opening partner is done on his/her opening routine (moping and sweeping the floors, cleaning the windows and mirrors, dusting the merchandise, doing the morning inventory, etc.) I frequently check my email if they(back office) have some reports needed or questions that i need answer promptly. In the afternoon when my afternoon staff are arrived and while all my staff are on the floors I do a quick talk to them regarding our common goals, sales target, on-going promotion, etc. then guide my staff to do their job efficiently but most of the time my staff already knows what to do, their responsibility that's why i don't have a hard time to the or i should say I'm lucky for having such a great team, I don't use my couching knowledge as often as other leaders do. Regarding management, this company is very good in managing people specially in term of giving trainings and motivating people, by giving good incentives and other freebies not only to customers but also to their employee. The hardest part of this job is hitting your sales target during lean season that why we always double our effort during this season and do some local store - more...
Pros
Good incentives, open overtime, free uniforms, good trainings and seminars, great annual get together.
Cons
Salary deducted losses in full amount. Poor procedure of resolving problems.
Salary / Benefits
Fashion Statement which i love to do it ever since. Primer Group of Companies has gave me an opportunity to enhance my skills by visualizing innovated fashion designing.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
10 hours od duty
Salary / Benefits
nice work environment competitive salary able to handle merchandising and events
Salary / Benefits
During my short stay at Primer Group of Companies, I can say that the company is such a reputable one and I have learned a lot of things there as a trainee which I believe I can use for my future work. The HR department is very functional and the employees are well-rounded. As to the other departments, I believe that they are just the same with how the HR team works. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with various types of people which of course has different personalities. I was assigned in recruitment so I have encountered those who applied as messenger to the managerial position. But, I can also say that it is also one of the most enjoyable part of my job. I was able to learn from other people and somehow, it boost my confidence and it made me more comfortable about myself.
Pros
flexi time
Cons
they do not provide allowance for their trainees
Salary / Benefits
I am really grateful to had the chance to work in a fast growing retail company in the Philippines. I learned so many things in my profession and as well as in my personal life. Since it is a fast paced company, I develop good time management, to deal with people from all walks if life, to meet deadline with accuracy and full responsibility. Most of all, I learn how to balance and to develop my career and my personal life. The management assured me that people and personal and company values are equally important as work. The culture of the company is simple that everyone seems to be low profile person. I dont think there are hardest job, i take it as a challenge, a challenge to overcome. The challenge to em at that time is to deliver mt best effort and at the same time to meet what is expected from me with full responsibility and integrity. I mostly enjoyed activities that helped me become a better person.
Pros
great discount on our high end products
Cons
no separation pay