Primer Group of Companies

Primer Group of Companies Employee Reviews for Store Manager

Salary / Benefits
Primer Group of Companies had given me the privilege to be part and to supervise two of the multiple establishments in Cebu City Philippines. My everyday routine starts at 10 in the morning, six times a week and ends after an 8-hour shift. Setting a flexible schedule has provided me a work-life balance, however, the benefits of having vacation leaves were inadequate since my job entails in mall/store hours. The workplace has been an amazing journey, giving me an exhilarating feeling especially that I worked in a very big environment, serving different people everyday and not a single day would really bore me. As a store manager, I am able to play an important role by providing my colleagues a fun atmosphere. The hardest part of my work is achieving the monthly quota. The company is relying on the operations and have to make sure that the services and products will sell to the regular and new customers. All in all, I have enjoyed my 7 years in the company. I feel young everyday and I get to meet different individual and personalities which really helped me foresee life in general.
Pros
discounts, benefits
Cons
work & vacation leave, work on holidays, pay
Salary / Benefits
Primer group is a big retail company in the philippines handling Premium monobrands and multi-brands stores. Gives the employee wide learnings about the retail industry.
Pros
Cons
Mostly overtimes
Salary / Benefits
Focus on day to day operation of the store with SOP, Adhering company rules and policies. Projecting sales for the entire month or one fiscal year. Analyzing sales of each every staff in the company, their welfare and growth and security on the workplace.
Pros
Free medicard
Cons
Long Hours because were in Mall
Salary / Benefits
Very important is their core values Enterpreneurial spiril Passion for excellence Intergrity Team work Self descipline
Pros
Over time pay with commission
Cons
Minimize their staff
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Primer Group of Companies?