Primer Group of Companies

Primer Group of Companies Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

Salary / Benefits
It was a good work experience, i had great time working with all the staff and the management. I would definitely recommend the company to other people.
Salary / Benefits
ive learn in primer is to be a good sales associte and to be a good man to our customer im working ther form almost 3 yeras and this is nice company for me and for everybody
Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot, be your self on your job, do your work very well and love your job, i miss this job and work mates in department store everyday smiles
Salary / Benefits
A good company because they know how to value and treat well to their employees. And they giving extra incentive if you reach the monthly qouta that they have given by you.
Pros
Incentives if you achieve the monthly qouta.
Cons
11 hours
Salary / Benefits
Overall pretty good company to work with a friendly superior and company that listen to the needs of both employees and customers.Working with this company is a great opportunities
Pros
work with incentives
Cons
no holidays leave and vacation
Salary / Benefits
They teace me how to be a good sales man. It helps me to improve my knowledge, attitude, self confidence, good behavior, to have a good communication skills and to be a good sales agent.
Salary / Benefits
all of my skills related to sales are more improve because of this company good management good salary ang incentives . hardest part is to nothing . ang most enjoyable is may co workers .
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to have a good sales and a good communication to the customer and to value the good relationship. and most of all I learned how to work multi tasking specially in variety of work.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and yet so much fun to work in this company. Not just the people you know also the people you help what they looking for their fashion and interest. Specially when you meet some awesome skaters out there
Salary / Benefits
A happy place to work with a good benefits. i learned form my coworkers and sharing knowledge.the management is good and friendly employer.the most enjoyable part is they help us to save money by giving incentives.
Pros
monthly incentive, no taxes, no contractualisation
Salary / Benefits
I'd learned how to do cashiering and how to communicate to the customer. to provide good customer service to our customer.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Open Over time
Salary / Benefits
I've learned how to be patient, and how manage my time everyday. I used to clean everyday,You must have a team work to your co-workers.
Salary / Benefits
Meet the needs of the customer Updating Sales, Weekly, Monthly report Monitoring of stock on daily, weekly, monthly basis Handling display
Salary / Benefits
i'm happy to worked in this company, i leaned how to managed a store when my senior was not around, i learned how to handled all the situation and how to talk to customer nicely.
Pros
freedom
Cons
nothing