Primer Group of Companies

Primer Group of Companies Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Salary / Benefits
At my current company, Primer Group of Companies, I am valued for my good work ethic, excellent interpersonal relationship skills, leadership, Employee management, and Inventory and Cost management skills. I have also been tasked to oversee several projects sometimes simultaneously, depending on the need and priority, proving that I can perform with flexibility and adaptability. Furthermore I have also been training others on how to perform in their role effectively. Moreover, I have spearheaded several ad-hoc activities and managed to deliver excellent result(s).
Pros
Employee discounts on obs stocks; HMO extended to 1 member of the family;
Cons
Office Location is an issue.
Salary / Benefits
I was a costumer service assistant (CSA) and cashier for almost 2 years. We sell assorted products like bag, shoes, apparels. I learned a lot of things like how handle costumers and how to handle pressured costumers.
Salary / Benefits
Primer Group of Companies is great company I learn so much, to be a great Customers service assistant they teach me how to assist customer and they give me opportunities
Salary / Benefits
Monthly inventory, Sales , Display and recieving Deliveries And i Enjoy working there because they care about the employee thats why i give back their satisfaction for my service.
Pros
Incentives every month
Cons
If you hit the plan.
Salary / Benefits
>the typical day at work is just having fun talking to the customer as you have to promote or give knowledge about the products service and the benefits, why its worth it to buy the product. >the company is always giving training, Fun Activities and surprises to their staff that will be a benefit for them and for work and for their knowledge. >the natural but hardest part of the job is you have to go to work even though its holiday, like Christmas or New Years day or on your special day sometimes or you have to work overtime because there's a lot of customer. >though its Fun working in that company because there is a lot u can learn from them, And you can see that they have teamwork and friendship bond from you colleagues and management.
Pros
activities, classes and party for everyone
  1. Customer Service Representative