Primer Group of Companies

Primer Group of Companies Employee Reviews in Manila

Salary / Benefits
People in general are nice and helpful. Work hours is flexi-time which is great. Salary is not enough given the workload esp. during this pandemic. Lack of manpower for important roles.
Pros
People, flexi-time, office is nice
Cons
Workload is toxic, processes are always changing or confusing, other departments are challenging to work with
Salary / Benefits
Expect a fast-paced environment in all retail companies. Aside from your deliverables, you need to do a lot of leg work and clerical all at the same time.
Pros
Qouta Bonuses
Cons
No Overtime Pay
Salary / Benefits
At my current company, Primer Group of Companies, I am valued for my good work ethic, excellent interpersonal relationship skills, leadership, Employee management, and Inventory and Cost management skills. I have also been tasked to oversee several projects sometimes simultaneously, depending on the need and priority, proving that I can perform with flexibility and adaptability. Furthermore I have also been training others on how to perform in their role effectively. Moreover, I have spearheaded several ad-hoc activities and managed to deliver excellent result(s).
Pros
Employee discounts on obs stocks; HMO extended to 1 member of the family;
Cons
Office Location is an issue.
Salary / Benefits
Primer Group of Companies had given me the privilege to be part and to supervise two of the multiple establishments in Cebu City Philippines. My everyday routine starts at 10 in the morning, six times a week and ends after an 8-hour shift. Setting a flexible schedule has provided me a work-life balance, however, the benefits of having vacation leaves were inadequate since my job entails in mall/store hours. The workplace has been an amazing journey, giving me an exhilarating feeling especially that I worked in a very big environment, serving different people everyday and not a single day would really bore me. As a store manager, I am able to play an important role by providing my colleagues a fun atmosphere. The hardest part of my work is achieving the monthly quota. The company is relying on the operations and have to make sure that the services and products will sell to the regular and new customers. All in all, I have enjoyed my 7 years in the company. I feel young everyday and I get to meet different individual and personalities which really helped me foresee life in general.
Pros
discounts, benefits
Cons
work & vacation leave, work on holidays, pay
Salary / Benefits
>the typical day at work is just having fun talking to the customer as you have to promote or give knowledge about the products service and the benefits, why its worth it to buy the product. >the company is always giving training, Fun Activities and surprises to their staff that will be a benefit for them and for work and for their knowledge. >the natural but hardest part of the job is you have to go to work even though its holiday, like Christmas or New Years day or on your special day sometimes or you have to work overtime because there's a lot of customer. >though its Fun working in that company because there is a lot u can learn from them, And you can see that they have teamwork and friendship bond from you colleagues and management.
Pros
activities, classes and party for everyone
Salary / Benefits
I was hired as a Management Consultant to help the VP for HRD to implement an expansion plan of the company to start-up an additional 20 stores in one year all over the country. Primer Group of Companies is a group of smaller companies that import high-end and luxurious branded consumer products for its upper and middle-class "yuppie" clientele. Its shops are in the high-end malls and stores in major cities of the country. My actual job as it turned out is mostly coaching its five billionaire-owners every afternoon on basic management principles and processes. These wealthy owners are mostly scions of very rich families and have never gone to formal schooling. An additional job is assisting this management team in handling employee discipline matters and various labor legal cases that have resulted from mishandling people supervision processes and procedures. In my short stint in this company, I have installed a basic and advanced system of progressive training in good people management practices and conformance with labor laws for its supervisory and management group. I also have helped in improving its performance management system. I found it extremely challenging to influence the owners to adopt a regular and more formal system of management as they insist on their personal manner of supervision, disciplining, and control, even if they have learned new techniquest during our coaching classes. The result is a high turnover rate and difficulty in sourcing competent experienced staff. In the latter years, coaching has turned into very confrontational meetings which - more...
Pros
Middle management composed of young energetic staff.
Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot, be your self on your job, do your work very well and love your job, i miss this job and work mates in department store everyday smiles
Salary / Benefits
Good Service, Very Good Company, Good Incentives, Very Accomodating Staff/ Co-workers. Nice Staff, Friendly Staff, Good Pay roll, Open Overtime......
Pros
Good Incentives
Salary / Benefits
A good company because they know how to value and treat well to their employees. And they giving extra incentive if you reach the monthly qouta that they have given by you.
Pros
Incentives if you achieve the monthly qouta.
Cons
11 hours
Salary / Benefits
i have a very strict time management at work,want to enjoy working place everyday,very trainable and dependable when it comes on workplace,very friendly and cheerful attitude.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to finish in time all the job orders that has given to me..Be responsible. Time management. Be able to cooperate with my co-workers.We should be able to mix the right formula of an ink. All the task is finished before the given deadline.
Pros
Meal allowance
Salary / Benefits
The culture in Primer Group of Companies is fun and young. There are a lot of millennials working and they are accepting millennials to be part of the organization. The employees are empowered and management are open to employees ideas. They encouraged creativity in every work. However, salary and benefits of the company are not satisfying. Workload will not compensate the salary they are offering.
Salary / Benefits
They teace me how to be a good sales man. It helps me to improve my knowledge, attitude, self confidence, good behavior, to have a good communication skills and to be a good sales agent.
Salary / Benefits
Casual environment and provides a good training ground. Regardless of your position, you will be exposed to principals/brand owners. There is a culture of family and management empowers employees by allowing them to make critical decision but ensuring they are accountable to the results.
Pros
M-F work, flexi schedule
Salary / Benefits
all of my skills related to sales are more improve because of this company good management good salary ang incentives . hardest part is to nothing . ang most enjoyable is may co workers .
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
My day starts by reviewing my accounts. I started to list down the priority accounts to be followed-up regarding their overdue accounts. My interpersonal,technical and communication skills are greatly enhance while staying in the company. My co-workers are friendly and fun to be with. The hardest part of my job is to maintain my Service Level that we must collect all accounts before its due date. On the other hand, the enjoyable part of my job is that I learned to communicate with different people with different paying habits.
Pros
We can use any device during office hours
Cons
No Overtime pay; Low Salary
Salary / Benefits
overworked underpaid no O.T pay cultured "bullies" (the ones who stay long) you only get a day of offset after working 72hrs straight with very minimal stolen sleep during events almost every month. you wont be paid if you work on a saturday or a sunday (sometimes they will require 4consecutives) otherwise the company is very promising. a multi billion company but why cant pay for overtime or let poor tired and sleepless workers have their offset and regain their strength and inner balance so they can be reminded how much they love their job and the company. no life work balance.
Pros
employee sale
Cons
you get to spend all your salary and pay it back to them.
Salary / Benefits
I've learned how to be patient, and how manage my time everyday. I used to clean everyday,You must have a team work to your co-workers.
Salary / Benefits
Primer Group is one of the leading Retail companies in Ph and in Asia. Better if they manage their HR Department first so the employees can have a better working experience with the company. Almost all of the HR are newly hired staff. Some of the departments also has a 'slow paced' working culture which greatly affects the other employee's performance and productivity.
Pros
Employees Sale, employees discounts.
Cons
No overtime pay, high attrition rate, no career growth
Salary / Benefits
Work is not that stressful but no career skills advancement Boss are very accommodating and not that strict Co-workers are friendly but not motivated Enjoyable part of the job is that I can study even at work and work life balance
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
no growth
Salary / Benefits
It was a routine kind of work. I've learned managing time and to remain calm in times of stress. The management was so cool and employees having fun.
Pros
Employee sale
Cons
Long Hour / Bodega sales