Primer Group of Companies

Primer Group of Companies Employee Reviews in Malate

Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work are both challenging and relaxing. Challenging because I am new to the industry, but relaxing in the sense that the people will guide you in every possible way they can.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot in this company. They really trusted me with recruiting real applicants, and even interviewing them. The workplace culture is just like any other companies.
Salary / Benefits
I had fun since I am with my co-intern friends that are from my university. Some employees are friendly and treat us the interns good. Reassured that you will learn from a good company.
Pros
free food
Cons
Long hourse
Salary / Benefits
ive learn in primer is to be a good sales associte and to be a good man to our customer im working ther form almost 3 yeras and this is nice company for me and for everybody
Salary / Benefits
very friendly team mates and store leaders as well. experience customer complains always smile every day attitude also is important and reports also email to respective operation leader.
Pros
not free lunch
Cons
always OC's
Salary / Benefits
Primer group of com. Is one of the best com. That i worked. I miss company sale and the peole around you are very nice. The hardest part of job is every rainy season
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Excess hours
Salary / Benefits
Employees makes you comfortable if you are new Gives working advice to interns like me Some days you got ton of things to do, some days you just sit there waiting for work
Salary / Benefits
Work here to experience an amazing company culture and great work benefits. There is so much to learn and people are always ready to help you achieve what you need for whatever project you are handling.
Cons
Work-life balance
Salary / Benefits
A happy place to work with a good benefits. i learned form my coworkers and sharing knowledge.the management is good and friendly employer.the most enjoyable part is they help us to save money by giving incentives.
Pros
monthly incentive, no taxes, no contractualisation
Salary / Benefits
Productive, more training and seminars attended, continuous learning about the brand, Fun in studying the history of the brand, deadlines are the hardest part of the job especially if they fall into month end. Co-workers are knowledgeable, and have eagerness to work everyday.
Pros
Cons
long hour