Primer Group of Companies

Primer Group of Companies Employee Reviews in Angeles

Salary / Benefits
I'd learned how to do cashiering and how to communicate to the customer. to provide good customer service to our customer.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Open Over time
Salary / Benefits
It is inside the Mall, so expecting most of our valuable costumers are those people who are go for shopping . Being a "head cashier" from my previous work is not easy. A lot of things and documents paper to be filed very carefully ,maintain the cleanliness of your area make sure things are in good conditon . Have a presence of mind every time because as you know being a cashier is handling mostly on "money". But sometimes I do selling too when needed like too much costumer and the availability of the staffs are not enough so I need to go out to the counter area and assist them. It's a big company so i have more than 10 co-workers and it is helpful to adjust most of it when your open-minded willing to listen and know how cooperate with them. Only the hardest part was when you and your supervisor are not getting into one rule, come up on one idea or when the supervisor released some orders and yet the staffs don't get it or why she/he doing that rules when it is not helpful to them at all in they're every day work. And the most enjoyable maybe I can i say is when you know new people , meet new costumers everyday and when we do have an outdoor activity like hiking treaking running etc. that's i can say the enjoyable part of job that until now I still have communications with my friends at work. And also when we can use the product that we are selling like bicycle and long board etc.