Primer Group of Companies

Primer Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Philippines77 reviews

U can learn lot of things. Management is hands-on, sometimes to the point that is micromanaging but not all the time. Management always asks for your recommendation.

Productive and friendly

The company is good all staff and office staff are good we have a good communication to the employee always take care of the employee and give her best

Fun workplace

Working with Primer is fun and you will learn a lot because there is so much trainings and they want the employee to be good. I still want to work on Primer again. I recommend that you apply to Primer.

Pros

Paid all trainings and events

Cons

Long hours of duty

Awesome

You will learn a lot. Technically and Mentally. they provide trainings all the time. Whatever it is that may help you produce better outputs effectively and efficiently. The owners are all very kind. The VP's are very nice and supportive and always approcheable. Good compensation and benefits.

Pros

Off duty social activities like yoga or zumba with free snacks provided

Cons

You will gain friends from different departments and will have a little doze of unwinding

Productive yet playful workplace. "WorkPlays" is the term used for Primer Office.

Overall, Primer has its very unique and enjoyable working culture. Each employees were used to treat one another as real family. They called each other "ate" or "kuya" inside the office and often do the "kamustahan". That's why all you could feel is just love and harmony while staying at the premises. :)

Pros

Comfortable workplace and favorable compensation and de minimis benefits

Cons

Pro - people are nice and treat you like family con - toxic workload

People in general are nice and helpful. Work hours is flexi-time which is great. Salary is not enough given the workload esp. during this pandemic. Lack of manpower for important roles.

Pros

People, flexi-time, office is nice

Cons

Workload is toxic, processes are always changing or confusing, other departments are challenging to work with

Balancing Work & Play is hard

Expect a fast-paced environment in all retail companies. Aside from your deliverables, you need to do a lot of leg work and clerical all at the same time.

Pros

Qouta Bonuses

Cons

No Overtime Pay

Our company provides us workplay set up office

At my current company, Primer Group of Companies, I am valued for my good work ethic, excellent interpersonal relationship skills, leadership, Employee management, and Inventory and Cost management skills. I have also been tasked to oversee several projects sometimes simultaneously, depending on the need and priority, proving that I can perform with flexibility and adaptability. Furthermore I have also been training others on how to perform in their role effectively. Moreover, I have spearheaded several ad-hoc activities and managed to deliver excellent result(s).

Pros

Employee discounts on obs stocks; HMO extended to 1 member of the family;

Cons

Office Location is an issue.

Selling and Handling Costumers

I was a costumer service assistant (CSA) and cashier for almost 2 years. We sell assorted products like bag, shoes, apparels. I learned a lot of things like how handle costumers and how to handle pressured costumers.

Great

Primer Group of Companies is great company I learn so much, to be a great Customers service assistant they teach me how to assist customer and they give me opportunities

Overall experience was very good and enjoyable.

The most enjoyable part of the Job was getting to know our customers. Because they share their experiences with our products and they say that they would recommend it to their friends or family.

Pros

They have incentive program

Cons

Compete with other sales associate to hit target

Productive and competitive company

A typical day at work are both challenging and relaxing. Challenging because I am new to the industry, but relaxing in the sense that the people will guide you in every possible way they can.

Too far

Their warehouse was too far from their main office. Good thing they provided us meal and transportation allowance aside from take-home pay. Thanks to our former workers who provided us great benefits while doing the part time job!

It was a good work experience.

It was a good work experience, i had great time working with all the staff and the management. I would definitely recommend the company to other people.

Productive, and active with the action sports

I've learned a lot to this company, I enjoyed very much because of there aspect when it comes to train the staff, The most enjoyable moment is there training

I learned a lot in this company. They really trusted me with recruiting real applicants, and even interviewing them. The workplace culture is just like any other companies.

A series of action or step like playing a basketball

For me in my work Im actually the one who process the orders of the customer id probably care if the item will would be nice in the eye's of the customer. and I can be flexible in my work I will be also take in charge of the inventories, handle of the documents like Delivery Reciept. and also Reporting of the orders

productive and joyful

very competitive workplace, you learn how to use your time management, strategies and communicate to the client, management is understandable they give a very good incentive if you reach your 50% quota monthly

Cons

short break, health benefits

Super Productive Everyday

I had fun since I am with my co-intern friends that are from my university. Some employees are friendly and treat us the interns good. Reassured that you will learn from a good company.

Pros

free food

Cons

Long hourse

toxic work place

travel club is one of the famous store in the Philippines, but i think that the company should take time to look at the problems in the store. like locker rooms, and also needed a full store renovation, because the selling is falling and water from the ac is leaking. it hard to convince a customer expensive products if the store is not looking good

Pros

incentives

Cons

Productive and enjoy work place

Monthly inventory, Sales , Display and recieving Deliveries And i Enjoy working there because they care about the employee thats why i give back their satisfaction for my service.

Pros

Incentives every month

Cons

If you hit the plan.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Primer Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Primer Group of Companies
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?