Primer Group of Companies
Primer Group of Companies Employee Review

Selling and Handling Costumers

July 18, 2020
I was a costumer service assistant (CSA) and cashier for almost 2 years. We sell assorted products like bag, shoes, apparels. I learned a lot of things like how handle costumers and how to handle pressured costumers.
5.0Salary / Benefits
August 17, 2020
Operations Manager & Customer Service Head (Current Employee) - Manila
At my current company, Primer Group of Companies, I am valued for my good work ethic, excellent interpersonal relationship skills, leadership, Employee management, and Inventory and Cost management skills. I have also been tasked to oversee several projects sometimes simultaneously, depending on the need and priority, proving that I can perform with flexibility and adaptability. Furthermore I have also been training others on how to perform in their role effectively. Moreover, I have spearheaded several ad-hoc activities and managed to deliver excellent result(s).
Pros
Employee discounts on obs stocks; HMO extended to 1 member of the family;
Cons
Office Location is an issue.
June 10, 2020
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) - Quirino
Primer Group of Companies is great company I learn so much, to be a great Customers service assistant they teach me how to assist customer and they give me opportunities
April 30, 2019
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) - Quezon city Philippines
Monthly inventory, Sales , Display and recieving Deliveries And i Enjoy working there because they care about the employee thats why i give back their satisfaction for my service.
Pros
Incentives every month
Cons
If you hit the plan.