Primer Group of Companies
Primer Group of Companies Employee Review

Productive, fun and exciting workplace with The Travel Club

June 9, 2015
My typical day at The Travel Club (store that I'm handling) is that, first thing in the morning( Opening Shift) I make sure that I turned on all the lights and computers and make sure the store music is playing then I clean the counter area while my staff is sweeping and moping the floors. I check my emails and sales on the other day and made some replenishment of merchandise that was sold for a week or two if necessary, I ensure and check if my opening partner is done on his/her opening routine (moping and sweeping the floors, cleaning the windows and mirrors, dusting the merchandise, doing the morning inventory, etc.) I frequently check my email if they(back office) have some reports needed or questions that i need answer promptly. In the afternoon when my afternoon staff are arrived and while all my staff are on the floors I do a quick talk to them regarding our common goals, sales target, on-going promotion, etc. then guide my staff to do their job efficiently but most of the time my staff already knows what to do, their responsibility that's why i don't have a hard time to the or i should say I'm lucky for having such a great team, I don't use my couching knowledge as often as other leaders do. Regarding management, this company is very good in managing people specially in term of giving trainings and motivating people, by giving good incentives and other freebies not only to customers but also to their employee. The hardest part of this job is hitting your sales target during lean season that why we always double our effort during this season and do some local store - more...
4.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Good incentives, open overtime, free uniforms, good trainings and seminars, great annual get together.
Cons
Salary deducted losses in full amount. Poor procedure of resolving problems.
December 24, 2016
Same role
Store Management Trainee (Current Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
workmates and heads we're approachable trainings for heads and SA I almost enjoyed my job as SMT because we deal with different customers
Pros
many benefits & previleges
March 12, 2015
Same roleSame location
Store Management Trainee (Former Employee) - Manila, P00
Majority of the products we sell are more on outdoor apparel and equipment. Happy Co-workers fun to be with, the enjoyable part of the job was the training session like running a 10k.
November 8, 2020
Same location
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) - Manila
People in general are nice and helpful. Work hours is flexi-time which is great. Salary is not enough given the workload esp. during this pandemic. Lack of manpower for important roles.
Pros
People, flexi-time, office is nice
Cons
Workload is toxic, processes are always changing or confusing, other departments are challenging to work with
  1. Productive, fun and exciting workplace with The Travel Club