Primer Group of Companies
Primer Group of Companies Employee Review

Productive and enjoy work place

April 30, 2019
Monthly inventory, Sales , Display and recieving Deliveries And i Enjoy working there because they care about the employee thats why i give back their satisfaction for my service.
4.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Incentives every month
Cons
If you hit the plan.
August 17, 2020
Same role
Operations Manager & Customer Service Head (Current Employee) - Manila
At my current company, Primer Group of Companies, I am valued for my good work ethic, excellent interpersonal relationship skills, leadership, Employee management, and Inventory and Cost management skills. I have also been tasked to oversee several projects sometimes simultaneously, depending on the need and priority, proving that I can perform with flexibility and adaptability. Furthermore I have also been training others on how to perform in their role effectively. Moreover, I have spearheaded several ad-hoc activities and managed to deliver excellent result(s).
Pros
Employee discounts on obs stocks; HMO extended to 1 member of the family;
Cons
Office Location is an issue.
July 18, 2020
Same role
Costumer Service Assistant/Cashier (Former Employee) - Sm Lanang
I was a costumer service assistant (CSA) and cashier for almost 2 years. We sell assorted products like bag, shoes, apparels. I learned a lot of things like how handle costumers and how to handle pressured costumers.
March 8, 2016
Same location
cashier/sales associate (Former Employee) - Quezon City
a day with the work is always make the store clean and smells good everyday for the customer.always being polite on cutomers even they are rude and not friendly,assisting them to there needs and give them a wonderful shopping experience at all times.the hardest part of the work is always got your mothly quota to make ur company and superior proud.the enjoyable part is you make friends and enjoy on your work and happy all the time on yor duty
Pros
free lunch on events giving freebies and rewards on quota and envents
Cons
no overtime
  1. Productive and enjoy work place