Primer Group of Companies
Primer Group of Companies Employee Review

Our company provides us workplay set up office

August 17, 2020
At my current company, Primer Group of Companies, I am valued for my good work ethic, excellent interpersonal relationship skills, leadership, Employee management, and Inventory and Cost management skills. I have also been tasked to oversee several projects sometimes simultaneously, depending on the need and priority, proving that I can perform with flexibility and adaptability. Furthermore I have also been training others on how to perform in their role effectively. Moreover, I have spearheaded several ad-hoc activities and managed to deliver excellent result(s).
5.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Employee discounts on obs stocks; HMO extended to 1 member of the family;
Cons
Office Location is an issue.
July 18, 2020
Same role
Costumer Service Assistant/Cashier (Former Employee) - Sm Lanang
I was a costumer service assistant (CSA) and cashier for almost 2 years. We sell assorted products like bag, shoes, apparels. I learned a lot of things like how handle costumers and how to handle pressured costumers.
June 10, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) - Quirino
Primer Group of Companies is great company I learn so much, to be a great Customers service assistant they teach me how to assist customer and they give me opportunities
November 8, 2020
Same location
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) - Manila
People in general are nice and helpful. Work hours is flexi-time which is great. Salary is not enough given the workload esp. during this pandemic. Lack of manpower for important roles.
Pros
People, flexi-time, office is nice
Cons
Workload is toxic, processes are always changing or confusing, other departments are challenging to work with
  1. Our company provides us workplay set up office