Primer Group of Companies
Primer Group of Companies Employee Review

Good management

October 30, 2017
I learned how to finish in time all the job orders that has given to me..Be responsible. Time management. Be able to cooperate with my co-workers.We should be able to mix the right formula of an ink. All the task is finished before the given deadline.
4.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Meal allowance
November 8, 2020
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) - Manila
People in general are nice and helpful. Work hours is flexi-time which is great. Salary is not enough given the workload esp. during this pandemic. Lack of manpower for important roles.
Pros
People, flexi-time, office is nice
Cons
Workload is toxic, processes are always changing or confusing, other departments are challenging to work with
October 8, 2020
Marketing (Former Employee) - Manila
Expect a fast-paced environment in all retail companies. Aside from your deliverables, you need to do a lot of leg work and clerical all at the same time.
Pros
Qouta Bonuses
Cons
No Overtime Pay
August 17, 2020
Operations Manager & Customer Service Head (Current Employee) - Manila
At my current company, Primer Group of Companies, I am valued for my good work ethic, excellent interpersonal relationship skills, leadership, Employee management, and Inventory and Cost management skills. I have also been tasked to oversee several projects sometimes simultaneously, depending on the need and priority, proving that I can perform with flexibility and adaptability. Furthermore I have also been training others on how to perform in their role effectively. Moreover, I have spearheaded several ad-hoc activities and managed to deliver excellent result(s).
Pros
Employee discounts on obs stocks; HMO extended to 1 member of the family;
Cons
Office Location is an issue.