Primer Group of Companies
Primer Group of Companies Employee Review

Balancing Work & Play is hard

October 8, 2020
Expect a fast-paced environment in all retail companies. Aside from your deliverables, you need to do a lot of leg work and clerical all at the same time.
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Qouta Bonuses
Cons
No Overtime Pay
November 8, 2020
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) - Manila
People in general are nice and helpful. Work hours is flexi-time which is great. Salary is not enough given the workload esp. during this pandemic. Lack of manpower for important roles.
Pros
People, flexi-time, office is nice
Cons
Workload is toxic, processes are always changing or confusing, other departments are challenging to work with
August 17, 2020
Operations Manager & Customer Service Head (Current Employee) - Manila
At my current company, Primer Group of Companies, I am valued for my good work ethic, excellent interpersonal relationship skills, leadership, Employee management, and Inventory and Cost management skills. I have also been tasked to oversee several projects sometimes simultaneously, depending on the need and priority, proving that I can perform with flexibility and adaptability. Furthermore I have also been training others on how to perform in their role effectively. Moreover, I have spearheaded several ad-hoc activities and managed to deliver excellent result(s).
Pros
Employee discounts on obs stocks; HMO extended to 1 member of the family;
Cons
Office Location is an issue.
April 30, 2019
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) - Manila
Primer Group of Companies had given me the privilege to be part and to supervise two of the multiple establishments in Cebu City Philippines. My everyday routine starts at 10 in the morning, six times a week and ends after an 8-hour shift. Setting a flexible schedule has provided me a work-life balance, however, the benefits of having vacation leaves were inadequate since my job entails in mall/store hours. The workplace has been an amazing journey, giving me an exhilarating feeling especially that I worked in a very big environment, serving different people everyday and not a single day would really bore me. As a store manager, I am able to play an important role by providing my colleagues a fun atmosphere. The hardest part of my work is achieving the monthly quota. The company is relying on the operations and have to make sure that the services and products will sell to the regular and new customers. All in all, I have enjoyed my 7 years in the company. I feel young everyday and I get to meet different individual and personalities which really helped me foresee life in general.
Pros
discounts, benefits
Cons
work & vacation leave, work on holidays, pay