Primer Group of Companies
Primer Group of Companies Employee Review

A series of action or step like playing a basketball

October 24, 2019
For me in my work Im actually the one who process the orders of the customer id probably care if the item will would be nice in the eye's of the customer. and I can be flexible in my work I will be also take in charge of the inventories, handle of the documents like Delivery Reciept. and also Reporting of the orders
2.0Salary / Benefits
November 8, 2020
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) - Manila
People in general are nice and helpful. Work hours is flexi-time which is great. Salary is not enough given the workload esp. during this pandemic. Lack of manpower for important roles.
Pros
People, flexi-time, office is nice
Cons
Workload is toxic, processes are always changing or confusing, other departments are challenging to work with
October 8, 2020
Marketing (Former Employee) - Manila
Expect a fast-paced environment in all retail companies. Aside from your deliverables, you need to do a lot of leg work and clerical all at the same time.
Pros
Qouta Bonuses
Cons
No Overtime Pay
August 17, 2020
Operations Manager & Customer Service Head (Current Employee) - Manila
At my current company, Primer Group of Companies, I am valued for my good work ethic, excellent interpersonal relationship skills, leadership, Employee management, and Inventory and Cost management skills. I have also been tasked to oversee several projects sometimes simultaneously, depending on the need and priority, proving that I can perform with flexibility and adaptability. Furthermore I have also been training others on how to perform in their role effectively. Moreover, I have spearheaded several ad-hoc activities and managed to deliver excellent result(s).
Pros
Employee discounts on obs stocks; HMO extended to 1 member of the family;
Cons
Office Location is an issue.
  1. A series of action or step like playing a basketball