Primer Group of Companies

Primer Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
People in general are nice and helpful. Work hours is flexi-time which is great. Salary is not enough given the workload esp. during this pandemic. Lack of manpower for important roles.
Pros
People, flexi-time, office is nice
Cons
Workload is toxic, processes are always changing or confusing, other departments are challenging to work with
Salary / Benefits
Expect a fast-paced environment in all retail companies. Aside from your deliverables, you need to do a lot of leg work and clerical all at the same time.
Pros
Qouta Bonuses
Cons
No Overtime Pay
Salary / Benefits
At my current company, Primer Group of Companies, I am valued for my good work ethic, excellent interpersonal relationship skills, leadership, Employee management, and Inventory and Cost management skills. I have also been tasked to oversee several projects sometimes simultaneously, depending on the need and priority, proving that I can perform with flexibility and adaptability. Furthermore I have also been training others on how to perform in their role effectively. Moreover, I have spearheaded several ad-hoc activities and managed to deliver excellent result(s).
Pros
Employee discounts on obs stocks; HMO extended to 1 member of the family;
Cons
Office Location is an issue.
Salary / Benefits
I was a costumer service assistant (CSA) and cashier for almost 2 years. We sell assorted products like bag, shoes, apparels. I learned a lot of things like how handle costumers and how to handle pressured costumers.
Salary / Benefits
Primer Group of Companies is great company I learn so much, to be a great Customers service assistant they teach me how to assist customer and they give me opportunities
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the Job was getting to know our customers. Because they share their experiences with our products and they say that they would recommend it to their friends or family.
Pros
They have incentive program
Cons
Compete with other sales associate to hit target
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work are both challenging and relaxing. Challenging because I am new to the industry, but relaxing in the sense that the people will guide you in every possible way they can.
Salary / Benefits
Their warehouse was too far from their main office. Good thing they provided us meal and transportation allowance aside from take-home pay. Thanks to our former workers who provided us great benefits while doing the part time job!
Salary / Benefits
It was a good work experience, i had great time working with all the staff and the management. I would definitely recommend the company to other people.
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot to this company, I enjoyed very much because of there aspect when it comes to train the staff, The most enjoyable moment is there training
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot in this company. They really trusted me with recruiting real applicants, and even interviewing them. The workplace culture is just like any other companies.
Salary / Benefits
For me in my work Im actually the one who process the orders of the customer id probably care if the item will would be nice in the eye's of the customer. and I can be flexible in my work I will be also take in charge of the inventories, handle of the documents like Delivery Reciept. and also Reporting of the orders
Salary / Benefits
very competitive workplace, you learn how to use your time management, strategies and communicate to the client, management is understandable they give a very good incentive if you reach your 50% quota monthly
Cons
short break, health benefits
Salary / Benefits
I had fun since I am with my co-intern friends that are from my university. Some employees are friendly and treat us the interns good. Reassured that you will learn from a good company.
Pros
free food
Cons
Long hourse
Salary / Benefits
travel club is one of the famous store in the Philippines, but i think that the company should take time to look at the problems in the store. like locker rooms, and also needed a full store renovation, because the selling is falling and water from the ac is leaking. it hard to convince a customer expensive products if the store is not looking good
Pros
incentives
Salary / Benefits
Monthly inventory, Sales , Display and recieving Deliveries And i Enjoy working there because they care about the employee thats why i give back their satisfaction for my service.
Pros
Incentives every month
Cons
If you hit the plan.
Salary / Benefits
Primer Group of Companies had given me the privilege to be part and to supervise two of the multiple establishments in Cebu City Philippines. My everyday routine starts at 10 in the morning, six times a week and ends after an 8-hour shift. Setting a flexible schedule has provided me a work-life balance, however, the benefits of having vacation leaves were inadequate since my job entails in mall/store hours. The workplace has been an amazing journey, giving me an exhilarating feeling especially that I worked in a very big environment, serving different people everyday and not a single day would really bore me. As a store manager, I am able to play an important role by providing my colleagues a fun atmosphere. The hardest part of my work is achieving the monthly quota. The company is relying on the operations and have to make sure that the services and products will sell to the regular and new customers. All in all, I have enjoyed my 7 years in the company. I feel young everyday and I get to meet different individual and personalities which really helped me foresee life in general.
Pros
discounts, benefits
Cons
work & vacation leave, work on holidays, pay
Salary / Benefits
Primer group is a big retail company in the philippines handling Premium monobrands and multi-brands stores. Gives the employee wide learnings about the retail industry.
Pros
Cons
Mostly overtimes
Salary / Benefits
ive learn in primer is to be a good sales associte and to be a good man to our customer im working ther form almost 3 yeras and this is nice company for me and for everybody
Salary / Benefits
>the typical day at work is just having fun talking to the customer as you have to promote or give knowledge about the products service and the benefits, why its worth it to buy the product. >the company is always giving training, Fun Activities and surprises to their staff that will be a benefit for them and for work and for their knowledge. >the natural but hardest part of the job is you have to go to work even though its holiday, like Christmas or New Years day or on your special day sometimes or you have to work overtime because there's a lot of customer. >though its Fun working in that company because there is a lot u can learn from them, And you can see that they have teamwork and friendship bond from you colleagues and management.
Pros
activities, classes and party for everyone
Salary / Benefits
I was hired as a Management Consultant to help the VP for HRD to implement an expansion plan of the company to start-up an additional 20 stores in one year all over the country. Primer Group of Companies is a group of smaller companies that import high-end and luxurious branded consumer products for its upper and middle-class "yuppie" clientele. Its shops are in the high-end malls and stores in major cities of the country. My actual job as it turned out is mostly coaching its five billionaire-owners every afternoon on basic management principles and processes. These wealthy owners are mostly scions of very rich families and have never gone to formal schooling. An additional job is assisting this management team in handling employee discipline matters and various labor legal cases that have resulted from mishandling people supervision processes and procedures. In my short stint in this company, I have installed a basic and advanced system of progressive training in good people management practices and conformance with labor laws for its supervisory and management group. I also have helped in improving its performance management system. I found it extremely challenging to influence the owners to adopt a regular and more formal system of management as they insist on their personal manner of supervision, disciplining, and control, even if they have learned new techniquest during our coaching classes. The result is a high turnover rate and difficulty in sourcing competent experienced staff. In the latter years, coaching has turned into very confrontational meetings which - more...
Pros
Middle management composed of young energetic staff.