Powerlane Resources Inc.

Powerlane Resources Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines43 reviews

Productive and Fun Workplace

The Work life balance is goodFriendly ManagementGood benefitsProductive and Fun WorkplaceStarting to Minimum SalaryWeekends off8 hours shiftDay shift

good company

i like working here, the management is good, they care for the welfare of their employees. salary is given on-time, while other agencies gave salary delayed.

Pros

salary is on time

Cons

contract renewal

A very nice work place

I had a great time working there.. people there are friendly...I have learned a lot of things,, good ang bad..I also learned how to manage my time from now and then

Pros

Free shuttle

Cons

Accessories

Good company

Good and warm welcome of staffs. Good questions during job interviews, exams and training maybe try to workout a little bit more. Long wait for the interviewer. But all in all good company.

They are fair

They are fair.good working with them and happy.nice experience and they are all good people to be with.I learned so much working with them this gives confidence

fun workplace

para sakin maasikaso naman sila lalo na pagdating sa benefits namin hindi nila kami pinapabayaan . mahigpit din sila sa attendance .masaya naman magtrabaho sa loob kasi mababait din ung mga co worker namin.

Good Company

Good company ontime on payroll and compensation. As i experience on floor you can improve your personal commitment on other people and it can improve your communication skills on people or guests because you work on famous filipino restaurant.

Good

One of best company in SBMA. Staff are very courteous and they are quick response. They treat every employee in fair manner. And they reach out immediately on the concern of employeee

Very good service

You need to be confident all the time.and think positive. And also pray before u apply and keep.faith to the Lord. When u have work u need to love your work.

productive

A chalenging workplace,that teaches you to be alert,smart and more focus specially during rush hours because its in demand specially for kids and all.

Productive and fun workplace

Making Disciplinary Action for the employee and assist with processing terminations. Assist the new employee that hired into the client. Prepared the Performance Appraisal of the employee for the performance review. Orient the newly hired employee and conduct a General Assembly to refresh the employee in the rules and regulations of the company. Performs customer service functions by answering employee answers and questions. Assist with recruitment and interview process when the client has a manpower request. Making a billing for the payroll purposes of the employee.

Fun with lots of travel experience but tons of work load

My team from recruitment was fun and gets to travel a lot but the work load is quite many and have a long working hours. Saturday work is required and it is difficult to balance work and life.

Pros

Free travel and accommodation

Cons

Long working hours

Enjoy company

I experience how to accommodate the applicant, I learned also how to conduct exams and initial interview. The hardest part of the job is more on paper works, follow ups through phone call.

Pros

Free lunch and and have allowance if you conduct Flyering

Cons

Paper works

Powerlane resources, Inc. is one of the best manpower contractor in Subic bay freeport Zone. Friendly family atmosphere, very different to anywhere else I've worked. Lots of opportunities to learn new skills and make the role your own.

fun workplace and very creativeand productive

The most enjoyable part of this job is you all the the different person/ applicant everyday, you will communicate to everyone. Learning more thoughts and things everyday.The hardest part of a job is Finding a female employee only.

I enjoy

They trust me I am able to do my job without being hassled I am in control of my own responsibilities I can make my own schedule They are flexible I’ve been here for short season

Productive workplace and friendly co-workers.

I've learned everything from the basic and beyond. Aside from the task I have to attend to, I can easily go into different areas like the bar station, cooking area and dispatching area. And eventually learn from what my co- workers do with their tasks.

Pros

Free meals and centralized tips.

productive

working under this company is a good experienced for me. because it gives me skill and achievements in doing many things. the people in this company are very nice. they orient us very well about what are the policies of the company. and they assist us also if we encountered problems.

Pros

free rice and good incentives

They're not that good. Especially the coordinators on site assigned in Noblelink . They were too deaf and they're so rude to talk with.

When you ask them about the deductions of the salary.. they would tell we don't know because we're not the one who did that it was in the main office. Huh... They're not really good dealing with employees esp. the coordinators assigned in Noblelink inc. they're rude. They're not capable on working as liason to the employees... They love talking rumors only.

Pros

The company that loves deduction.

Cons

The company that hires coordinator for display.

Fun workplace

It enhance my abilities to become more productive and teach me how to cooperate with other people.. It is also help me to become more mature person..

accurate and on time

salary is on time and accurate. they value their employee and their management is reliable. they will assist you on your concerns and will help you easily

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Powerlane Resources Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Powerlane Resources Inc. in popular locations

• Powerlane Resources Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?