Power MAC Center

Philippines54 reviews

Clear
3.5Salary & Benefits

Productive and Fun

On a daily basis everyone is productive. Company has events wherein you can join and have fun. There is called "coffee break" at Hr, where selected employee from different departments join and rest from working their daily task, it's like a seminar with fun games and good food. As a fresh graduate I learned a lot from my Manager.

Pros

Great culture, you will learn a lot from your manager. Great for fresh graduate

Cons

Low salary, too much work load - even not part of your KPI

The culture is ver unique and competitive learning and benifits that will help the employees grow

overall, very satisfied. I've been working at Power Mac Center for almost 7 years now. Promotions will depends to your performance. Power Mac Center preferred to promote leaders internally than external .

Pros

Learnings and benefits

Cons

work during holidays

Competitive salary and benefits

Competetive salary than other companies, but inside the company not so fair especially for the Inventory and cashier position, you will assist customer needs and inquiries, sell what you have at store, offer what stores offered like their Mac Expert but you cant get incentives like what Mac Expert get or even half of it. But overall power mac is very generous company.

Pros

More benefits

Cons

long hours, Tired working place especially when new iphone released, standing for 8 hours or more

Good workplace for newbies

Great company, HR is very accomodating, peaceful and ethical workplace, non toxic people. Very suitable for fresh graduates but the compensation and benefits are not increasing. Career growth is not satisfying. No work-life balance due to the schedule but somehow, management is good.

poor management

poor management and low salary. the management is not doing their best in assisting their employees, No proper arrangement and stressful workplace but there's a great coworkers

management is excellent

co-workers are very reliable and team work is really important. cons; long hours, weekends, no work-life balance, over time, and sometimes the lunch. break will be short and interrupted

productive workplace

great company..mostly humble owners.advance and on time salary..good incentives mostly in overtime..every year they have team buliding for regular employees to be enjoyed for free..

Challenging

Job in Powermac Center is good. There is life and work balance, The salary is also good. Managers are the best because they are able to connect with the employees.

Helps you grow as an employee

The company has a good culture. Offers great benefits and provides security to employees. Provides enough training and certification to qualified employees

Productive and very good benefits

Its not easy for me at first to be familiarize with the things that i have to do everyday because of lack of training, but things gets better day by day because of challenges and experience. I always think that failure is a part of growing up. Over all, Power Mac has a good benefits.

Limited Growth, Low Compensation

I discouraged working here. My experience was worst. At first it was promising, a pioneering team, after 2 years, learning was stuck, learn on your own by reading articles. Compensation are very low. Maximizing employees capabilities by finding professionals but the offer are low. Taking advantages of the fresh graduates. Previous work experience are not considered and salary leveling to a fresh graduate with provincial rate.

Pros

Friendly Team

Cons

6 days working, Mall Hours Shifting Schedule 7am to 9pm, No Increase Upon Regularization

happy for the activity

people management, solution for issue and concern both staff and customer's, develop and create the good culture to establish, long hours in mall and no holidays

Pros

lot of allowance

Cons

long hours of job

Nothing but co- workers

Even if you have good grades every year they will not recognize you if you are not “sikat” and “plastik”. For 6 years this is the most stagnant work i had. I didnt notice it because im enjoying with my co workers only. But it came to the point i realized there is something wrong here. Soooo much daming “kaplastikan” !!!

Pros

Yearly Salary Increase, with high Pms grades

Cons

Stagnant, slow growth or no growth, daming plastik!

People are nice

My typical working day with ADSB were great! The Work place is a few steps away and work load is very manageable. The people around are nice and easy to work with they are very professional when it comes to work. The bosses were very open and pro employees that you can come and walk in to their office. The only hardest thing about working overseas was your far from home however the whole process were really great and you will miss all the fun, the food and specially the people.

Pros

Overtime is unlimited and has a short working hours during ramadan

Cons

Low compensation

People make the difference

Career advancement is always open for top performing individual. Apple culture and Apple experience will be enriched and enjoy during the stay in the company

Pros

Cons

low salary

Its all fine

This job taught me of so many things. I consider my first job as one of the highlights in my life. But, there my team is not a good set of team to have for. They overpower their positions most of the times that is why I choose to have an exit contract rather than staying. Thanks.

Pros

Complete Benefits

Cons

Mismanagement of schedule

Provides never-ending trainings

Working at Power Mac Center is enjoyable. We were able to know the in-depth knowledge about Apple products. However, working there is really hard and you really need to be a fast-learner. There are numbers of people who resigns after probationary period, because working there feels like you do not have enough time with your family. My working hours is from 10am to 8:30pm and newbie usually works on weekends and holidays. But the good thing is, if you will stay for more than a year, there is a chance that you will be promoted since a lot of employees are resigning.

Pros

high salary, career development

Cons

Long hours, no work-life balance, Site supervisors are unpredictable, manpower problems, shifting schedules, working on weekends and holidays

productive and more fun to work here.

power mac center this place is where you can learned many at the same time you enjoy your work.you are learning while selling.i love working here.but unfortunately i resigned coz financially i need a high salary to support my family needs.

Pros

vacation leaves

Cons

co employee attitudes

Great management. Fun culture

The management is great. Monthly meetings are considered paid overtime. If you need to do something that the company requires, like medical exam, govt requirement, they will let you do it during your working hours and not on your day off. They have a very strong working culture lets the team work together and have fun while working.

Pros

2 days off, paid overtime, mall hours.

Cons

Compressed working hours. Re-assignment to different branch if needed.

nice workplace

A prestigious company

I learned to become more patient and more focus on the work loads. I admire the relationship of my staff among us and the other departments. The compensation package being offered is quite ok.

Pros

flexible working time

Cons

bias head

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Power MAC Center. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits