Power MAC Center

Power MAC Center Employee Reviews for Mac Expert

Mac Expert4 reviews
Philippines4 reviews

People are nice

My typical working day with ADSB were great! The Work place is a few steps away and work load is very manageable. The people around are nice and easy to work with they are very professional when it comes to work. The bosses were very open and pro employees that you can come and walk in to their office. The only hardest thing about working overseas was your far from home however the whole process were really great and you will miss all the fun, the food and specially the people.

Pros

Overtime is unlimited and has a short working hours during ramadan

Cons

Low compensation

Fun at Work

I do have fun in working in the company while learning a lot. It help me boost my self confidence in dealing different types of client, and all of the staffs are professional one so its a great and wonderful experience.

Its all fine

This job taught me of so many things. I consider my first job as one of the highlights in my life. But, there my team is not a good set of team to have for. They overpower their positions most of the times that is why I choose to have an exit contract rather than staying. Thanks.

Pros

Complete Benefits

Cons

Mismanagement of schedule

I learned a lot in this company especially in the sales industry. I actually challenged myself and explore my abilities with this experience.

Pros

Commission

Cons

No holidays, Low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Power MAC Center. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Power MAC Center Reviews by Location

• Power MAC Center
  • Mac Expert
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?