Power MAC Center

Power MAC Center Employee Reviews

Philippines47 reviews
Salary / Benefits
co-workers are very reliable and team work is really important.
cons; long hours, weekends, no work-life balance, over time, and sometimes the lunch. break will be short and interrupted
Salary / Benefits
At Power Mac Center I gain a lot of knowledge and experience, They make sure that employees are well equipped and trained. Power mac center also has the perfect culture that can help employee to advance with their career.
Salary / Benefits
great company..mostly humble owners.advance and on time salary..good incentives mostly in overtime..every year they have team buliding for regular employees to be enjoyed for free..
Salary / Benefits
More active,hardworking can do any job has to offer.be open minded willing to learn new things.trustworthy and polite kind to everyone else.god fearing!)
Salary / Benefits
We hope all inventory and cashier will get increase incentives because all staff doing effort to hit the target every month not only ME something to be fair to us all pmc and loop pismo. But working in pmc is great. Only the incentives not fair to all employees in retail.
Salary / Benefits
Job in Powermac Center is good. There is life and work balance, The salary is also good. Managers are the best because they are able to connect with the employees.
Salary / Benefits
It was fun and you will learn something that can be used in the future.
work stressing but still manageable. learn to adapt easily and listen to the customer always.
Salary / Benefits
GOOD JOB and good employees. at least they are very friendly and help each other when in terms of meeting with the client. They also provide training.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Power MAC Center?
Salary / Benefits
The company has a good culture. Offers great benefits and provides security to employees. Provides enough training and certification to qualified employees
Salary / Benefits
Its not easy for me at first to be familiarize with the things that i have to do everyday because of lack of training, but things gets better day by day because of challenges and experience. I always think that failure is a part of growing up. Over all, Power Mac has a good benefits.
Salary / Benefits
I Learned a lot from there, in-terms of the usage/ operate/ assess of new technologies in gadgets/ devices and how to deal/ handle / satisfy our different kinds of clients daily. I also develop my communication and public relations skills inside the office and in sales fields.
Salary / Benefits
Power mac center An Apple authorize reseller here in philippines. Good and standard company rendered valued customer satisfaction. My duties is cashiering task handling cash, card, intallment payment.
Salary / Benefits
Power Mac Center is a company that every one shares the same vision and is dedicated to the mission. It is the company who build my confidence and my skills in terms of communication. The team (Training) where I belong with, they are awesome and great. I've learned many things to them.
Salary / Benefits
Provides trainings and seminars monthly based on software upgrades and product informations
Good start and culture for learning processes. Company that values as well health of employees
Pros
Health card
Cons
Long working days
Salary / Benefits
I discouraged working here. My experience was worst. At first it was promising, a pioneering team, after 2 years, learning was stuck, learn on your own by reading articles. Compensation are very low. Maximizing employees capabilities by finding professionals but the offer are low. Taking advantages of the fresh graduates. Previous work experience are not considered and salary leveling to a fresh graduate with provincial rate.
Pros
Friendly Team
Cons
6 days working, Mall Hours Shifting Schedule 7am to 9pm, No Increase Upon Regularization
Salary / Benefits
people management, solution for issue and concern both staff and customer's, develop and create the good culture to establish, long hours in mall and no holidays
Pros
lot of allowance
Cons
long hours of job
Salary / Benefits
Good company. The owner is very generous and appreciative. w/ multiple departments that you can apply with. lots of training to enhance skills and character. there will be a bond for every training and exam. in other departments, they have very good management except for AASP.
Pros
lots of incentives
Cons
1 day off only
Salary / Benefits
Even if you have good grades every year they will not recognize you if you are not “sikat” and “plastik”.
For 6 years this is the most stagnant work i had. I didnt notice it because im enjoying with my co workers only. But it came to the point i realized there is something wrong here. Soooo much daming “kaplastikan” !!!
Pros
Yearly Salary Increase, with high Pms grades
Cons
Stagnant, slow growth or no growth, daming plastik!
Salary / Benefits
overall work experience in Power Mac was fun,build more confidence, knowledgable, and gain more friends and definetly teach you deeply how to handle clients proper attitude at spiels, yet it was kinda difficult when it comes to manpower, since most of the time we experienced lack of manpower that makes client more irrate, as we all know Apple products is not cheap so it tends to make our clients feel that we must give them over their expectations. maybe hiring more customer care specialist it will help to serve them better,.
Pros
transportation allowance
Cons
lack of manpower
Salary / Benefits
Working in powermac center as a customer service representative is challenging especially when you deal with irate clients. But it is also fun and exciting to learn new technical features when there are new products released.
Pros
light workload
Cons
6 working days
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoyed working at Power Mac Center because of the fun culture at the office. Everyone just gets along really well and I think that's very important in every company.