Power MAC Center

Power MAC Center Employee Reviews

Philippines51 reviews

Good workplace for newbies

Great company, HR is very accomodating, peaceful and ethical workplace, non toxic people. Very suitable for fresh graduates but the compensation and benefits are not increasing. Career growth is not satisfying. No work-life balance due to the schedule but somehow, management is good.

poor management

poor management and low salary. the management is not doing their best in assisting their employees, No proper arrangement and stressful workplace but there's a great coworkers

Fun place

Enjoyed my stay there because the team are friendly and my supervisor are approachable. They offer various discounts and employee purchaes opportunities too.

Pros

Great deals during employee sale

Cons

Can be long hours

Fun work place

A company that really cares for their employees. Most of the employees their are friendly. The're are many opportunities to grow your career in this Company.

Pros

Incentives (Store personnels)

Cons

Only one restday per week (for Store personnels

management is excellent

co-workers are very reliable and team work is really important. cons; long hours, weekends, no work-life balance, over time, and sometimes the lunch. break will be short and interrupted

Productive Work Place

At Power Mac Center I gain a lot of knowledge and experience, They make sure that employees are well equipped and trained. Power mac center also has the perfect culture that can help employee to advance with their career.

productive workplace

great company..mostly humble owners.advance and on time salary..good incentives mostly in overtime..every year they have team buliding for regular employees to be enjoyed for free..

Job well done

More active,hardworking can do any job has to offer.be open minded willing to learn new things.trustworthy and polite kind to everyone else.god fearing!)

Power mac is great and best company

We hope all inventory and cashier will get increase incentives because all staff doing effort to hit the target every month not only ME something to be fair to us all pmc and loop pismo. But working in pmc is great. Only the incentives not fair to all employees in retail.

Challenging

Job in Powermac Center is good. There is life and work balance, The salary is also good. Managers are the best because they are able to connect with the employees.

Fun

It was fun and you will learn something that can be used in the future. work stressing but still manageable. learn to adapt easily and listen to the customer always.

Good work

GOOD JOB and good employees. at least they are very friendly and help each other when in terms of meeting with the client. They also provide training.

Helps you grow as an employee

The company has a good culture. Offers great benefits and provides security to employees. Provides enough training and certification to qualified employees

Productive and very good benefits

Its not easy for me at first to be familiarize with the things that i have to do everyday because of lack of training, but things gets better day by day because of challenges and experience. I always think that failure is a part of growing up. Over all, Power Mac has a good benefits.

Productive technology working place.

I Learned a lot from there, in-terms of the usage/ operate/ assess of new technologies in gadgets/ devices and how to deal/ handle / satisfy our different kinds of clients daily. I also develop my communication and public relations skills inside the office and in sales fields.

Cashier

Power mac center An Apple authorize reseller here in philippines. Good and standard company rendered valued customer satisfaction. My duties is cashiering task handling cash, card, intallment payment.

Productive and fun workplace

Power Mac Center is a company that every one shares the same vision and is dedicated to the mission. It is the company who build my confidence and my skills in terms of communication. The team (Training) where I belong with, they are awesome and great. I've learned many things to them.

Productive and Good learning working place

Provides trainings and seminars monthly based on software upgrades and product informations Good start and culture for learning processes. Company that values as well health of employees

Pros

Health card

Cons

Long working days

Limited Growth, Low Compensation

I discouraged working here. My experience was worst. At first it was promising, a pioneering team, after 2 years, learning was stuck, learn on your own by reading articles. Compensation are very low. Maximizing employees capabilities by finding professionals but the offer are low. Taking advantages of the fresh graduates. Previous work experience are not considered and salary leveling to a fresh graduate with provincial rate.

Pros

Friendly Team

Cons

6 days working, Mall Hours Shifting Schedule 7am to 9pm, No Increase Upon Regularization

happy for the activity

people management, solution for issue and concern both staff and customer's, develop and create the good culture to establish, long hours in mall and no holidays

Pros

lot of allowance

Cons

long hours of job

Good company with very high standard

Good company. The owner is very generous and appreciative. w/ multiple departments that you can apply with. lots of training to enhance skills and character. there will be a bond for every training and exam. in other departments, they have very good management except for AASP.

Pros

lots of incentives

Cons

1 day off only

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Power MAC Center. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits