Popeye's Restaurants

Popeye's Restaurants Employee Reviews

Philippines4 reviews

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,521 reviews

Excellent review summary

Good company! And they providing us what our needs. I learned being a professional and good leader to this company. Even if daily operation is the hardest part of our job. But still we enjoyed and learn new things of being a manager in our restaurant.

to communicate with them,focus on my work,and hard work

Provides exceptional guest service and outstanding experience.· Follows food and safety standards in work areas.· Maintaining the highest level of product quality and cleanliness.· Taking orders and collecting payment· Preparing and serving foods· Keeping the restaurants clean and safe· Operating food equipment.

Lack of support from upper management, stresful workplace

No support given to operations from upper management, doing thank you duty all the time without appreciation from them. You must look for them in order to get their attention

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Lack of manpower, support

No work life balance

No work life balance, stressful environment, not enough salary to compensate to my job in other word we are under paid. They only gave us 5 hrs of duty minimum if there's no guest. This is MANDATORY to this company! Upper Management doest have consideration to their employees.

Pros

Free food

Cons

No OT, under paid, under manned, upper management and lastly STRESSFUL

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Popeye's Restaurants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits