Polystar General Services Inc.

Polystar General Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines13 reviews
Salary / Benefits
They are deploying worker for janitorial services, bagger, engineer if needed. Their clients are condo's, restaurant, fast foods this company is responsible to control, conpensating and manage their deployed worker in the field if there's and problem.
Salary / Benefits
•Maintain all electrical equipments in the mall area.
•Assist all event according to there need power supply.

•Replace all the Busted lights.

• Conduct preventive maintenance to all electrical equipment.

•Monitoring all electrical wiring according to safety guidelines of the mall and Conduct monthly reading.
Salary / Benefits
This company Polystar is no transparency to their people,i use to work under this company then later on i just found out that our sss contribution is still zero even they deducted a sum amount on our salary.I work under these agency for 1year and 9 months.
Salary / Benefits
walang benefits, pabaya sa mga employees nila. yong uniform na pinapangako nila na free. hindi totoo. may bayad pala at kinakaltas nila sa mga employees.
Pros
walang benefist
Cons
8 hrs
Salary / Benefits
We are working on income tax to be submitted in BIR. Computing receipts to pay the tax of our company. It was fun workingin polystar, i had gain a lot of knowlege but sadly i need to leave the job since it is too far from my house.
Salary / Benefits
The work atmosphere is so distressed because the management suffered from internal control issues that`s why the workforce had been extorted to work as hard it get. We got to do series of all-nighters each week and tend to go the office even holidays.
Salary / Benefits
I was assigned in Employee Relations. The workplace and co-workers are good. I have learned alot during my stay in PGSI. Employee welfares are my major role like Incentive leaves, COE and other employee concerns.
Salary / Benefits
more improvement about benefits. and i wish on time payment in my benefits contribution etc.
and please secure your workers. of what happen in any projects that you will asign.
Pros
no free
Salary / Benefits
good place to work. good employees to work with. i have learned a lot of things here. and let you do your job on your own (hands-on) so you will grow technically.
Salary / Benefits
I learned about how to operate the elevator and also housekeeping. I have so much fun with my job because there is many thing that is so amazing and the hardest part of my job is nothing because the company help me on how my job work so easily.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Polystar General Services Inc.?
Salary / Benefits
my daily working in my work is preventing only check the all location of my building also the booster pump / genset / water tank and find the busted light.
my workplce there in De La Salle University Manila.

my hardest part of my job is nightshift duty because nightshift duty is only one person if have a big trouble cannot to work only one person.

my most enjoyable of my part of my job is about motor control i want to learned about motor control
Pros
no allowance
Cons
8 hours duty and 1hour turn over
Salary / Benefits
My daily routine is to monitoring voucher,filing bir forms & filing relief of the company.
The hardest part of my job is to file bir forms through efps & ebirforms.
my first day is average
ilearned that this is not agood agency

not good manage ment also

same idea with my coworkers

i dont feel happy with this agency

none.
Pros
no free at all no alawance
Cons
long hours of duty