Polyserve Philippines, Inc

Polyserve Philippines, Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines13 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Polyserve Philippines, Inc. is an agency, you don't get other benefits like bonuses, though if you still need a work experience you can apply to gain more experience.
Salary / Benefits
Only good at the start... Salary is good but management is poor. There were some discrepancies of the job offer between Polyserve and the actual client where you would be deployed to. Whenever I visit their main office, there's always an employee complaining. Toxicating!
Salary / Benefits
Hired within a week. You will be assigned to a location. Attractive Salary, Benefits is a so-so, not too much stress at work.. Theyre open about overtime if youre willing to go more.
Salary / Benefits
The Working Environment is excellent! . The managers and staffs are awesome.. I got a lot of skills and experiences that helped to grow professionally. I will highly recommend this company.
Salary / Benefits
Stressful and much more learnings in life that you may apply in life, Hardest part of the job is processing the Quitclaim or backpay of the resigned employee
Salary / Benefits
Within the time with the company learnings thru out is thought and provided. Will explore new experience and provide assistance to every employee that might ask for our service.
Salary / Benefits
Well groomed company. They will treat you as a family member since they are a family oriented company. They will allow you to have trainings sponsored by the company but with Service waiver agreement.
Salary / Benefits
I work this company in a 6 month and i dont have a problem the management is a good they asking about are work is a good or not and also in our work place and about are salary minimum rate and for the binifits deduction they always updated
Pros
Na
Cons
8hrs maximum
Salary / Benefits
With a Friendly and cheerful environment. Excellent outsource business handling different clients with professional care with the help of the employees and the employers.
Salary / Benefits
Everyone has the willingness to help others. Employees has concern on the company and to everyone. Managers are so patient giving their employees enough time to cope up with their specific functions
Pros
Transportation allowance
Salary / Benefits
give a good service on the client
to be more alert and sensitive on the road while driving

its good enough to say

not so ordinary like filipinos

theres no hard part of the job when you

enjoy what your doing and always prepare for it.

the consolation for me is to be working with nice people and nie working environment..
Pros
food allowance
Cons
long ot
Salary / Benefits
working 8 hours. I learned how to sell. The management was good. My co-workers were so friendly. They treat me little sister.
Cons
8hours
Salary / Benefits
I was hired in Polyserve Philippines, Inc. on the 16th day of April, year 2012. I found the company very enthusiastic since the managers and even the CEO keeps on joking around on all the employees. It's like a family for me. I learned a lot from the beginning up to the time I left. I am part of the Accounting Department, working there from Monday to Friday and even during Saturday if preferred by the Accounting Head. This company is so productive, since it is in the field of recruitment and executive search, we had a lot of job placements from different companies in the Philippines. I was able to do a lot of paper works, inventory management, and even work in the purchasing department while the person in-charge was on leave. I encountered the hardest part of the job last December, since this is the peak month of for the company. We need to process everything under time pressure. The most enjoyable part of the job is our monthly company socialization, wherein we are able to have fun together with all the employees, managers, and also the CEO.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Polyserve Philippines, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
Polyserve Philippines, Inc Reviews by Location