PNTC COLLEGES

PNTC COLLEGES Employee Reviews

Philippines18 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Daily routines - PC, printer and network troubleshooting, technical support, software installation and troubleshooting, data encoding

School hour = work hours from Monday to Friday.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot of being a student council president and a corp commander at my school, It enhances me as a student model, a refined individual, and also a leader at will.
Salary / Benefits
any work here is so not very difficult to search in works herno matter what country you're in if you have the job you want to be here now and it is not very difficult to apply
Salary / Benefits
i got a lot of knowledges, experiences, and growth here at this company. i really have lots of memories and fun to be with all staffs and superior here. i really love all of them.
Pros
pioneering
Cons
small company no growth
Salary / Benefits
A nice place to work but not to stay longer since they cannot accommodate the needs and don't see the situation of their employees. There should be a review of the adminitration.
Pros
Lively place
Cons
Fast paced turn over
Salary / Benefits
Office hours is 8:00am to 6;30 pm weekdays. I've learned to communicate with every staffs here at PNTC. The management here is good and the workplace is indeed appropriate in order to perform daily task. The hardest part being on this job is to study some lessons to be used in making a course compendium and off course deadlines is one of the hardest part of this job.
Pros
accessible
Salary / Benefits
The management is very strict when it comes the mode of your duty but still enjoying because of the environment of our workplace. My co-workmates in the department is very enjoyable to work with because they are very jolly and active.
Salary / Benefits
I learned to be patient and understanding.
Most enjoyable part of the company when it was Christmas and Outing. There is a lot of learning if you are willing to learn,
Salary / Benefits
PNTC Colleges is a good company with different training to boost the skills and knowledge of their employees. The management can give you flexible schedule.
Salary / Benefits
All I can say is there are lots of unexpected and unwanted employees in the company. But the company itself is great. Hoping that the management will do necessary things to make their employees be good as one.
Cons
Far from home
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun environment. Work environment is the surrounding where the employees work that can influence employee’s performance. The positive and healthy work environment can help to increase the employee’s motivation to go to work, increase the job satisfaction and improve organization citizenship behavior, and lead to the affective commitment.
Salary / Benefits
The Co-worker and Immediate are very supportive but the management/administration are not taking care of their employees.Not giving the proper salary for those productive employees and asset for their companies.
Salary / Benefits
the most enjoyable part of my job , is when i'm helping them in their needs and assisting them in their question regards in the matter of their concern about their work or documents and trainings
Salary / Benefits
I loved working with the students because they show great motivation for their future work. Management needs to show a bit more concern about the structure and implementation of certain programs.
Salary / Benefits
Examines academic records of students to determine eligibility for graduation or for admission to college,Compares transcripts of courses with school entrance or degree requirements and prepares evaluation form listing courses for graduation. Many people busy at the office everyday.Issues registration permits and records acceptances and fees paid. May specialize in evaluation of transfer students' records and be designated Evaluator, Transfer Students.
Salary / Benefits
It was a great experience having my OJT at PNTC Colleges Dasma. I have learned a lot of things especially in the HR department. I had fun working in the department and had a great relationship with every member of the department.
Salary / Benefits
Company is providing ample support for faculty members. Scheduling is balance according to agreed working days. Very strict implementation when it comes to company policy.
Salary / Benefits
sometimes it is enjoyable but stressful, i learned in this job on how to cooperate with my colleagues and Boss. My co workers are kind and we do our work everyday with proper procedure. the hardest part of the job is when doing the daily and monthly financial report. the most enjoyable part is when my co-workers are joking with each other.