Plan International

Plan International Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Working in Plan International is very challenging. It helps you to grow more mature in life and in your working attitude. Working in Plan International helps me improved my personality.
Pros
Allowance and Benefits
Salary / Benefits
I was assigned at the Educational department with its sponsor the Germany national officce. I love my co-workers at Plan, we always have funny moments. but not forgetting about our job. when its working hour we solely work and in break time we can discuss something that can take away stress. I love working at Plan international because they help out-of-school children in far flung and conflicted areas of Sarangani and Maguindanao, respectively. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we went into their respective barangays (18 in Sarangani and 6 in Maguindanao), we were approached by the community with sincere welcome and it feels good. They happy that some people visited and helped their children and them. But since the program finished last March 2016, the communities are worried for the sustainability of their children's schooling program. Good thing that the government and the depart of education adopted the program. Now communities, Local Government units and Deped are working together to sustain the program that were given to them.
Pros
free snacks
Salary / Benefits
I look forward to another day of work because of the following reasons; 1. seeing the development of the communities assigned to me. 2. co- workers who respects that like them, I have the capability to do my thing. 3. Encourages staffs to be better in their chosen field as well as in their field of study. 4. allows staff to try new things. 5. its like a home away from home
Salary / Benefits
Child sponsorship is the basic foundation of the organization. Guided by the CCCD principle. We worked from 5 days a week from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. The management and my co-workers helped and guided each other to be able to deliver all our deliverable accordingly and timely. the hardest part of the job was dealing with different kinds of people in the community. Other people will support you and the organization's programs and others will not. the most enjoyable part of the job was working with the community, especially with the children for them to achieve their full potential, to achieve self resiliency and empowering them to build a better community with the children at the center.
Salary / Benefits
My time with this organization has been both educational and life changing. Each day was a challenge and yet it was very educational.
Salary / Benefits
Among all other companies I've worked, Plan International Inc. has the most unique environment having office colleagues from different countries.There is no day in everyday office life that you cannot laugh in this office. Learning unique and very high standards in ICT world with helpful colleagues. Management is so generous that our compensation and benefits are far more comparable to any companies.
Pros
Free Trainings local and abroad, free brewed coffee, milk, chocolate, etc.
Cons
strict in office security policies
Salary / Benefits
All my work there was time-pressured. But I was able to finish it all. The rewarding part is that, they're giving out high salaries and many benefits.
Salary / Benefits
The work at Plan is rewarding. You get to enjoy while serving the children and community belonging to the poorest of the poor family. The management and staff were trained to respond to child protection, SH, gender equality, etc.
Pros
the company has wellness programs like yoga & badminton for staff.
Cons
work on holidays & weekends during emergency responses.
Salary / Benefits
Challenging and a lot of lesson learned experiences that can enhance knowledge and skills of individuals. The Management is good together with co-workers. The hardest part of the job is in development phase which you will stay longer in your covered areas. It is very worthy to be involved in humanitarian response or organization to help people most especially the vulnerable one and helping them in terms of capacity building and preparedness in order to become resilient.
Salary / Benefits
must have enough patience with children, the management is satisfactory and the hardest part of the job is to cope up with the hyper activeness of the small children especially those who aged in 3-12 years old. The job is very enjoyable.
Pros
small hours
Cons
not giving the right stipend and it is always delayed
Salary / Benefits
You should have a physical energy and dedication in order to fulfill your obligation required of your job in Plan. Also adaptability of the nature of work and concerned and patience with your co-workers.Time management is very important to accomplish each task and working as a team is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Salary / Benefits
Plan International Inc. is independent non-government organization, with no religious, political or governmental
Pros
Free Snacks, Excellent co-workers relationship
Salary / Benefits
Work in the office and go to field to help the people. We went to the far place for interview until night and we passed the big river. I want not very hard job.
Pros
4hours
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Office to field work, learned howto interact with community people, with the full support of management, and work without supervision, most enjoyable part was to work with community people and educated them for new technique in construction.
Pros
free meals, accommodation and service for field assignment.
Cons
no over-time pay