Plan International

Plan International Work-Life Balance reviews

Salary / Benefits
Working in Plan International is very challenging. It helps you to grow more mature in life and in your working attitude. Working in Plan International helps me improved my personality.
Pros
Allowance and Benefits
Salary / Benefits
Happy and contented with Plan International Inc. More on paper works and very collaborative team.very good salary and benefits. Lots of learnings and i am contented enough.
Salary / Benefits
The company is located in Borongan City, I'am so thankful for being part of the company for my internship, because I able to enhance my skills and ability to become more confident in the corporate world.
Salary / Benefits
So far it shows good Values-Based Leadership, People and Culture, the values help to foster a culture of openness, accountability and transparency and also to create a learning culture within Plan International, which allows innovation, experimentation and learning from our mistakes. They are also intended to help us attract new staff who share our ambitious goals for children
Salary / Benefits
The institution is steadfast and proactive in its advocacy for ending child poverty in the areas where it implements its programs. Cordial relationship of employees.
Pros
Good compensation and health insurance package
Cons
Long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Community organizing at the grassroots were very exciting. I have known the pressing needs of the people. Sometimes it was hard to convince them to make their lives productive.
Pros
Laundry allowance
Cons
Still working at wee hours specially during and after calamities
Salary / Benefits
Its been a while since I worked in Plan International Philippines started at December 20, 2013 and End of Contract on April 30, 2016. It was an accomplished trials in life and in the work place and in dueling with stressful work but above all that the formation of strong friendship between work mates and beneficiaries, it was heart warming and stress relieved through the hospitality of different Plan beneficiaries in Plan Areas. It was actually the best experience in my life.
Pros
Free meals in every orientation conducted of Plan
Cons
Long Hours in work
Salary / Benefits
I look forward to another day of work because of the following reasons; 1. seeing the development of the communities assigned to me. 2. co- workers who respects that like them, I have the capability to do my thing. 3. Encourages staffs to be better in their chosen field as well as in their field of study. 4. allows staff to try new things. 5. its like a home away from home
Salary / Benefits
My time with this organization has been both educational and life changing. Each day was a challenge and yet it was very educational.
Salary / Benefits
Work in the office and go to field to help the people. We went to the far place for interview until night and we passed the big river. I want not very hard job.
Pros
4hours
Cons
8 hours