Plan International

Plan International Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
Working in Plan International is very challenging. It helps you to grow more mature in life and in your working attitude. Working in Plan International helps me improved my personality.
Pros
Allowance and Benefits
Salary / Benefits
Happy and contented with Plan International Inc. More on paper works and very collaborative team.very good salary and benefits. Lots of learnings and i am contented enough.
Salary / Benefits
Plan is an international humanitarian, child centered community development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Working with children, their families and communities in 46 of the world’s poorest countries, Plan today is one of the world’s largest international development organizations, committed to the well being of children and to support the Convention on the Rights of the Child. Plan is an equal opportunity employer. The most enjoyable part of the job is the position works closely with communities in transforming their lives, through hands on mobilization and facilitation of communities in the implementation of WASH projects in the Area Program in contributing to the attainment of child well-being aspirations. A very competitive salary, benefit and career.
Salary / Benefits
I only work part-time yet I had a fun experience and learned a lot from the job experience. The management is effective and efficient. The workplace culture is very professional. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the opportunity to visit new places and people.
Pros
Free accomodation, food, and transportation.
Cons
Distance of work from home.
Salary / Benefits
The institution is steadfast and proactive in its advocacy for ending child poverty in the areas where it implements its programs. Cordial relationship of employees.
Pros
Good compensation and health insurance package
Cons
Long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
-making reports and monitoring projects -learned to communicate with people effectively -able to care for their workers -team players -to go on difficult areas -applying my knowledge and skills in my job
Pros
medical/insurance benefits
Salary / Benefits
Community organizing at the grassroots were very exciting. I have known the pressing needs of the people. Sometimes it was hard to convince them to make their lives productive.
Pros
Laundry allowance
Cons
Still working at wee hours specially during and after calamities
Salary / Benefits
Among all other companies I've worked, Plan International Inc. has the most unique environment having office colleagues from different countries.There is no day in everyday office life that you cannot laugh in this office. Learning unique and very high standards in ICT world with helpful colleagues. Management is so generous that our compensation and benefits are far more comparable to any companies.
Pros
Free Trainings local and abroad, free brewed coffee, milk, chocolate, etc.
Cons
strict in office security policies
Salary / Benefits
All my work there was time-pressured. But I was able to finish it all. The rewarding part is that, they're giving out high salaries and many benefits.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Plan International?