Plan International

Plan International Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
in this kind of job, you are always working in the community and collaborating with partners which improves your communication and strategy skills. also, you can practice your management and implementation skills through proper implementation of the project. I learned how to be flexible and adjust with difficulty of workloads. I organized papers in documents in the office. I am enjoying my stay in Samar because my co-staffs are supportive as well as our partners. my life and work are balance because I have outlet to manage my stress.
Salary / Benefits
I only work part-time yet I had a fun experience and learned a lot from the job experience. The management is effective and efficient. The workplace culture is very professional. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the opportunity to visit new places and people.
Pros
Free accomodation, food, and transportation.
Cons
Distance of work from home.
Salary / Benefits
Learned so much from this NGO, they have a good relationship between management and with their staff and they let us share our knowledge in everyday work, they support/ acknowledge every ideas we are sharing or giving. This institution is a one of the best company i have ever been.
Salary / Benefits
Self motivated and fun workplace with my out of school student.I learned how to use time management and how to deal with them through act joining together. About the management was so amazing.and the co-workers as well. The hardest part of my job is to have a home visit students for those who are not able to go to the learning center.and most enjoyable part of my job..all your students passed the national exam..
Pros
no bonus
Cons
short hours
Salary / Benefits
Child sponsorship is the basic foundation of the organization. Guided by the CCCD principle. We worked from 5 days a week from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. The management and my co-workers helped and guided each other to be able to deliver all our deliverable accordingly and timely. the hardest part of the job was dealing with different kinds of people in the community. Other people will support you and the organization's programs and others will not. the most enjoyable part of the job was working with the community, especially with the children for them to achieve their full potential, to achieve self resiliency and empowering them to build a better community with the children at the center.
Salary / Benefits
Among all other companies I've worked, Plan International Inc. has the most unique environment having office colleagues from different countries.There is no day in everyday office life that you cannot laugh in this office. Learning unique and very high standards in ICT world with helpful colleagues. Management is so generous that our compensation and benefits are far more comparable to any companies.
Pros
Free Trainings local and abroad, free brewed coffee, milk, chocolate, etc.
Cons
strict in office security policies
Salary / Benefits
The work at Plan is rewarding. You get to enjoy while serving the children and community belonging to the poorest of the poor family. The management and staff were trained to respond to child protection, SH, gender equality, etc.
Pros
the company has wellness programs like yoga & badminton for staff.
Cons
work on holidays & weekends during emergency responses.
Salary / Benefits
Challenging and a lot of lesson learned experiences that can enhance knowledge and skills of individuals. The Management is good together with co-workers. The hardest part of the job is in development phase which you will stay longer in your covered areas. It is very worthy to be involved in humanitarian response or organization to help people most especially the vulnerable one and helping them in terms of capacity building and preparedness in order to become resilient.
Salary / Benefits
must have enough patience with children, the management is satisfactory and the hardest part of the job is to cope up with the hyper activeness of the small children especially those who aged in 3-12 years old. The job is very enjoyable.
Pros
small hours
Cons
not giving the right stipend and it is always delayed
Salary / Benefits
You should have a physical energy and dedication in order to fulfill your obligation required of your job in Plan. Also adaptability of the nature of work and concerned and patience with your co-workers.Time management is very important to accomplish each task and working as a team is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Salary / Benefits
Office to field work, learned howto interact with community people, with the full support of management, and work without supervision, most enjoyable part was to work with community people and educated them for new technique in construction.
Pros
free meals, accommodation and service for field assignment.
Cons
no over-time pay