Plan International

Plan International Job Security & Advancement reviews

Salary / Benefits
Working in Plan International is very challenging. It helps you to grow more mature in life and in your working attitude. Working in Plan International helps me improved my personality.
Pros
Allowance and Benefits
Cons
Salary / Benefits
Plan is an international humanitarian, child centered community development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Working with children, their families and communities in 46 of the world’s poorest countries, Plan today is one of the world’s largest international development organizations, committed to the well being of children and to support the Convention on the Rights of the Child. Plan is an equal opportunity employer. The most enjoyable part of the job is the position works closely with communities in transforming their lives, through hands on mobilization and facilitation of communities in the implementation of WASH projects in the Area Program in contributing to the attainment of child well-being aspirations. A very competitive salary, benefit and career.
Salary / Benefits
The company is located in Borongan City, I'am so thankful for being part of the company for my internship, because I able to enhance my skills and ability to become more confident in the corporate world.
Salary / Benefits
They are open to people to give opportunity. It is fun working at Plan International. I learned a lot from my supervisors. They have allowed me to grow on opportunities throughout my working experience at Plan.
Salary / Benefits
your knowledge and skill will be enhanced in this company. you will meet new people. working on a team on this company is fun and very challenging. that's the best part.
Salary / Benefits
So far it shows good Values-Based Leadership, People and Culture, the values help to foster a culture of openness, accountability and transparency and also to create a learning culture within Plan International, which allows innovation, experimentation and learning from our mistakes. They are also intended to help us attract new staff who share our ambitious goals for children
Salary / Benefits
Very challenging work environment towards community development. Helps community empowerment including children. Facilitates family to meet basic needs by providing skills training and other.
Salary / Benefits
I look forward to another day of work because of the following reasons; 1. seeing the development of the communities assigned to me. 2. co- workers who respects that like them, I have the capability to do my thing. 3. Encourages staffs to be better in their chosen field as well as in their field of study. 4. allows staff to try new things. 5. its like a home away from home
Salary / Benefits
My time with this organization has been both educational and life changing. Each day was a challenge and yet it was very educational.
Salary / Benefits
Challenging and a lot of lesson learned experiences that can enhance knowledge and skills of individuals. The Management is good together with co-workers. The hardest part of the job is in development phase which you will stay longer in your covered areas. It is very worthy to be involved in humanitarian response or organization to help people most especially the vulnerable one and helping them in terms of capacity building and preparedness in order to become resilient.
Salary / Benefits
Work in the office and go to field to help the people. We went to the far place for interview until night and we passed the big river. I want not very hard job.
Pros
4hours
Cons
8 hours