Plan International

Plan International Culture reviews

Salary / Benefits
Plan is an international humanitarian, child centered community development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Working with children, their families and communities in 46 of the world’s poorest countries, Plan today is one of the world’s largest international development organizations, committed to the well being of children and to support the Convention on the Rights of the Child. Plan is an equal opportunity employer. The most enjoyable part of the job is the position works closely with communities in transforming their lives, through hands on mobilization and facilitation of communities in the implementation of WASH projects in the Area Program in contributing to the attainment of child well-being aspirations. A very competitive salary, benefit and career.
Salary / Benefits
I only work part-time yet I had a fun experience and learned a lot from the job experience. The management is effective and efficient. The workplace culture is very professional. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the opportunity to visit new places and people.
Pros
Free accomodation, food, and transportation.
Cons
Distance of work from home.
Salary / Benefits
your knowledge and skill will be enhanced in this company. you will meet new people. working on a team on this company is fun and very challenging. that's the best part.
Salary / Benefits
So far it shows good Values-Based Leadership, People and Culture, the values help to foster a culture of openness, accountability and transparency and also to create a learning culture within Plan International, which allows innovation, experimentation and learning from our mistakes. They are also intended to help us attract new staff who share our ambitious goals for children
Salary / Benefits
Learned so much from this NGO, they have a good relationship between management and with their staff and they let us share our knowledge in everyday work, they support/ acknowledge every ideas we are sharing or giving. This institution is a one of the best company i have ever been.
Salary / Benefits
Self motivated and fun workplace with my out of school student.I learned how to use time management and how to deal with them through act joining together. About the management was so amazing.and the co-workers as well. The hardest part of my job is to have a home visit students for those who are not able to go to the learning center.and most enjoyable part of my job..all your students passed the national exam..
Pros
no bonus
Cons
short hours
Salary / Benefits
Child sponsorship is the basic foundation of the organization. Guided by the CCCD principle. We worked from 5 days a week from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. The management and my co-workers helped and guided each other to be able to deliver all our deliverable accordingly and timely. the hardest part of the job was dealing with different kinds of people in the community. Other people will support you and the organization's programs and others will not. the most enjoyable part of the job was working with the community, especially with the children for them to achieve their full potential, to achieve self resiliency and empowering them to build a better community with the children at the center.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Plan International?