Plan International

Plan International Employee Reviews for Facilitator

Salary / Benefits
They are open to people to give opportunity. It is fun working at Plan International. I learned a lot from my supervisors. They have allowed me to grow on opportunities throughout my working experience at Plan.
Salary / Benefits
The institution is steadfast and proactive in its advocacy for ending child poverty in the areas where it implements its programs. Cordial relationship of employees.
Pros
Good compensation and health insurance package
Cons
Long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Plan International Inc. is a child centered organisation that promotes the quality of life to those vulnerable children.I worked as Community Development Facilitator that covered two barangays. The Program had three component; livelihood,Infrastructure and Disaster Risk Reduction. I learned so many things and improved my skills as CDF through learning by doing,training attended and the mentoring of my supervisors.I thank to the Plan International for being with us and for uplifting the families affected by typhoon haiyan in eastern visayas.
Pros
I enhanced my knowledge in organizing.
Cons
I served only for a year.
Salary / Benefits
Wonderful sharing of knowledges and experiences in livelihoods and DRR with Plan International and helping the sustainability and development of the Typhoon Haiyan Affected Population in Eastern Samar.
Pros
Working in different places
Cons
Extended Working Hours
Salary / Benefits
I look forward to another day of work because of the following reasons; 1. seeing the development of the communities assigned to me. 2. co- workers who respects that like them, I have the capability to do my thing. 3. Encourages staffs to be better in their chosen field as well as in their field of study. 4. allows staff to try new things. 5. its like a home away from home
Salary / Benefits
Child sponsorship is the basic foundation of the organization. Guided by the CCCD principle. We worked from 5 days a week from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. The management and my co-workers helped and guided each other to be able to deliver all our deliverable accordingly and timely. the hardest part of the job was dealing with different kinds of people in the community. Other people will support you and the organization's programs and others will not. the most enjoyable part of the job was working with the community, especially with the children for them to achieve their full potential, to achieve self resiliency and empowering them to build a better community with the children at the center.
Salary / Benefits
must have enough patience with children, the management is satisfactory and the hardest part of the job is to cope up with the hyper activeness of the small children especially those who aged in 3-12 years old. The job is very enjoyable.
Pros
small hours
Cons
not giving the right stipend and it is always delayed