Plan International

Plan International Employee Reviews for Documenter and Encoder

Found 1 review matching the search
Salary / Benefits
I was assigned at the Educational department with its sponsor the Germany national officce. I love my co-workers at Plan, we always have funny moments. but not forgetting about our job. when its working hour we solely work and in break time we can discuss something that can take away stress. I love working at Plan international because they help out-of-school children in far flung and conflicted areas of Sarangani and Maguindanao, respectively. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we went into their respective barangays (18 in Sarangani and 6 in Maguindanao), we were approached by the community with sincere welcome and it feels good. They happy that some people visited and helped their children and them. But since the program finished last March 2016, the communities are worried for the sustainability of their children's schooling program. Good thing that the government and the depart of education adopted the program. Now communities, Local Government units and Deped are working together to sustain the program that were given to them.
Pros
free snacks