Plan International

Plan International Employee Reviews in Tacloban

Salary / Benefits
your knowledge and skill will be enhanced in this company. you will meet new people. working on a team on this company is fun and very challenging. that's the best part.
Salary / Benefits
Very challenging work environment towards community development. Helps community empowerment including children. Facilitates family to meet basic needs by providing skills training and other.
Salary / Benefits
Plan International Inc. is a child centered organisation that promotes the quality of life to those vulnerable children.I worked as Community Development Facilitator that covered two barangays. The Program had three component; livelihood,Infrastructure and Disaster Risk Reduction. I learned so many things and improved my skills as CDF through learning by doing,training attended and the mentoring of my supervisors.I thank to the Plan International for being with us and for uplifting the families affected by typhoon haiyan in eastern visayas.
Pros
I enhanced my knowledge in organizing.
Cons
I served only for a year.
Salary / Benefits
Coordination and working with colleagues on training, assessment, direct activities and working with communities and government agencies.
Salary / Benefits
-making reports and monitoring projects -learned to communicate with people effectively -able to care for their workers -team players -to go on difficult areas -applying my knowledge and skills in my job
Pros
medical/insurance benefits
Cons
Salary / Benefits
All my work there was time-pressured. But I was able to finish it all. The rewarding part is that, they're giving out high salaries and many benefits.
Salary / Benefits
You should have a physical energy and dedication in order to fulfill your obligation required of your job in Plan. Also adaptability of the nature of work and concerned and patience with your co-workers.Time management is very important to accomplish each task and working as a team is the most enjoyable part of the job.