Plan International

Plan International Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Working in Plan International is very challenging. It helps you to grow more mature in life and in your working attitude. Working in Plan International helps me improved my personality.
Pros
Allowance and Benefits
Salary / Benefits
Community development field is such a great experience for any person through different perspective. I do recommend it for those who are willing to make a better life for poor communities
Salary / Benefits
No se respeta ningún horario de trabajo, salarios por debajo del mercado, hay pocas posibilidades de desarrollo
Pros
Promueven el feminismo y la horizontalidad
Cons
No se cumplen los horarios, salario por debajo del mercado
Salary / Benefits
Es una experiencia muy rica ya que te capacitan constantemente.
Pros
Beneficios de ley
Salary / Benefits
I start my day as the IT Manager of Plan International by reviewing dashboards for critical updates, change control logs, and system patch updates. I then check my email. This helps me form a plan to deal issues for the day. I then then focuses on email, responding to the various. I then schedule my day, browses before stating meeting reports and colleague. My day usually involves reviewing information requests, resolving issues, checking contracts and budgets etc. I take time to research industry developments, technology highlights, security stats, technology advances from various outlets. I typically end my day reviewing the day achievements and lessons and reporting to management.
Pros
Free refreshments
Cons
Ineffective career growth and progression
Salary / Benefits
Working at Plan International was a great introduction to the world of NGOs. The environment was almost family like and great for new commers. The employees were helpful and patient , management and my supervisors were trustful and gave me important tasks even though I was very young at the time.
Pros
Great lunches, friendly evironment great for learning
Salary / Benefits
The work at plan is very stressful but still OK for me. I av learnt how to associate with different kinds of people and how a manage a group of individuals and I like there culture cos its always free. I love what ever am doing
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
Salary / Benefits
Happy and contented with Plan International Inc. More on paper works and very collaborative team.very good salary and benefits. Lots of learnings and i am contented enough.
Salary / Benefits
Contributing to the design of finance processes and requirements to transform the business to focus on project management as the core business activity.
Salary / Benefits
It was very fun and challenging to teach English to teenagers in Guayaquil, Ecuador. It was fun because it was a brand new experience and I love working with kids. They were energetic and passionate, and even when they came to school tired, they were interested in learning. It was challenging because I had to develop my own curriculum because I was not taught how to teach English at all before classes started. I also had to teach in Spanish because my students were not bilingual, and Spanish is not my first language. A typical day would involve two class sessions, two hours each, teaching kids from 14 - 22 years old.
Salary / Benefits
As a child centerd development organization the culture requires that we keep it professional as we interact with the families and communities we offer support.
Salary / Benefits
It was a wonderful experience and multicultural set up played a major factor in work performance. Candidates were fully screened before invitation for the interview.
Pros
Open selection method
Cons
Short job contracts and no job security
Salary / Benefits
Avec Plan international, j'ai été constament aporté à me surpasser et me donner de nouveaux défis. ceci à travers la compétitivité qui existe entre collegues dans l'atteinte de nos objectifs respectifs. Plan International m'a ainsi donner la chance de découvrir plusieurs de mes potentialités et les développer pour pouvoir les exploiter.
Salary / Benefits
Tempat yang baik untuk belajar dan bekerja dengan issu child protection
Pros
kehidupan terjamin
Cons
Tidk ada
Salary / Benefits
Excellent international organisation to work with. Global in reach and worked in more than 45+ countries and lived in seven countries during my tenure.
Salary / Benefits
an organization with a lot of order and clear objectives of work, very responsible people work there, integrated professionals and above all people with humanity necessary to work on these development issues in Latin America
Salary / Benefits
Ceci a demande beaucoup de planification et une grande collaboration avec l'equipe de terrain. J'ai eu beaucoup d'encouragement de la part de la section sponsorship pour rendre la correspondance entre les parrains et les enfants plus creative et interessante afin de refleter la vie des enfants et exprimer leur reconnaissance pour le soutien obtenu a travers les programmes de development communautaire. Travailler avec la communaute demande beaucoup de compassion et savoir ecouter pour que les projets proposes respondent aux besoins exprimes et aux attentes des bailleurs de fonds. Ca demande beaucoup d'energie. C'est aussi l'occasion de rencontrer beaucoup de gens a tout les niveaux de l'organisation et dans le pays beneficiaire. J'ai aimee surtout travailler avec les jeunes dans le lancement des petites entreprises et de les voir progresser.
Salary / Benefits
A workplace that actually walks the talk. They are committed to working towards attaining equal rights for girls & women. Management is open to ideas on how to better the work culture
Salary / Benefits
Excelente ambiente laboral,. Ejecución de programas con enfoque de género y promoción de igualdad
Salary / Benefits
se promueve los derechos e igualdad de genero, es grandioso poder trabajar en un ambiente donde se promuevan compañerismo.
Salary / Benefits
Learned lots about law of averages and how to interact with customers. Very motivational job where requirements are to be met daily and competitive nature
  1. Employee Reviews