Plan International
Plan International Employee Review

Restoring Livelihoods and Resilient Communities

August 23, 2016
Wonderful sharing of knowledges and experiences in livelihoods and DRR with Plan International and helping the sustainability and development of the Typhoon Haiyan Affected Population in Eastern Samar.
5.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Working in different places
Cons
Extended Working Hours
March 2, 2018
Community Development Facilitator (Former Employee) - Davao
They are open to people to give opportunity. It is fun working at Plan International. I learned a lot from my supervisors. They have allowed me to grow on opportunities throughout my working experience at Plan.
April 24, 2017
Community Development Facilitator (Former Employee) - Catarman, Northern Samar
The institution is steadfast and proactive in its advocacy for ending child poverty in the areas where it implements its programs. Cordial relationship of employees.
Pros
Good compensation and health insurance package
Cons
Long hours of work
February 9, 2017
Community Development Facilitator (Former Employee) - Tacloban
Plan International Inc. is a child centered organisation that promotes the quality of life to those vulnerable children.I worked as Community Development Facilitator that covered two barangays. The Program had three component; livelihood,Infrastructure and Disaster Risk Reduction. I learned so many things and improved my skills as CDF through learning by doing,training attended and the mentoring of my supervisors.I thank to the Plan International for being with us and for uplifting the families affected by typhoon haiyan in eastern visayas.
Pros
I enhanced my knowledge in organizing.
Cons
I served only for a year.
  1. Restoring Livelihoods and Resilient Communities